Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is out of focus. Can you take some better ones please? It looks like a nice setup though.

edit: nm, I just saw the link and followed it for some better pix. :p

:p lol, hope this set is better... I always play around the images i take but i do agree that it is a tade bit out focus... oh yeah, my camera isnt a crap little camera phone ;)

hardforumcopyso7.jpg

ir19fp.png

2iho6si.png

Haha my setup is BAD compared to all of yours!
Any ideas how to improve?
Hopefuly moving to much bigger desk sometimes next year.

^^^ Agreed! As a matter of fact, too much is never enough... hey is it me or would that make a good 007 movie title. Too Much Is Never Enough Tomorrow.

^^^ Agreed! As a matter of fact, too much is never enough... hey is it me or would that make a good 007 movie title. Too Much Is Never Enough Tomorrow.
haha

it really is true find me someone who thinks they cant have anymore and i will show them someone who has more.

well i've just spent over a week reading every comment and looking at every pic in this thread an dall i can say is OMFG

after reading this i want 15 new desks 20 screens and a lot of extra gear lol

i wouldnt waste this thread by posting my setup you would all laugh to much :(

well i've just spent over a week reading every comment and looking at every pic in this thread an dall i can say is OMFG

after reading this i want 15 new desks 20 screens and a lot of extra gear lol

i wouldnt waste this thread by posting my setup you would all laugh to much :(

We will not laugh, but we will give suggestions and then you will definitely want to go buy things. :D Why are you still here, go buy some more stuff.

We will not laugh, but we will give suggestions and then you will definitely want to go buy things. :D Why are you still here, go buy some more stuff.

i'll post a pic soon but i cant afford new stuff just shelled out for a new fone (original n95)

getting 2 20" screens soon

i'll tidy up aswell :)

We only laugh at first, then we give suggestions on good stuff for you to go buy and things you can do to make it look better.

is photobucket free?

as you can tell i aint into uploading pics so i dont wanna pay for 1 pic

Re-modeled the room..

From this...

P7130003-1.jpg

To this, (Much better IMO, sorry about the blurry second pic)

P7230019.jpg

P7230018.jpg

how's that logitech wheel treat ya? they look wicked nice, but the price tag is a bit much for me, haha. i would love to try one out though. i'm thinking about getting the xbox 360 wireless racing wheel to use with my PC at some point. not sure though. much cheaper, and pretty good reviews.

What kind of desk is that?

I bought it at walmart almost 3 years ago.. The name of it has slipped my mind. I'll try and see if I can find out for you.

how's that logitech wheel treat ya? they look wicked nice, but the price tag is a bit much for me, haha. i would love to try one out though. i'm thinking about getting the xbox 360 wireless racing wheel to use with my PC at some point. not sure though. much cheaper, and pretty good reviews.

Loving it! Very versatile wheel, the force feedback strength is a gift from heaven also. I've used that 360 wheel A LOT playing Forza 2 and PGR4 when I did all that on the Xbox. It's nice, but there really is no comparison.

Glad to see there's some fellow racing game fans :D
I've been playing GRID lately... not my favorite, but definitely not the worst.

I like the whole concept of GRID.. just the physics are too cheesy for me. I play RACE 07 and LFS a lot.

Here's my latest workstation configuration...

Finally put the Onkyo back to work :D

IMG_2169.jpg

Put a nice silver finish on my G9 grip...

IMG_2173.jpg

My rear channel and B speakers...

IMG_2155.jpg

And finally, my MDR-V6's...

SonyMDR-V618.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back