Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest setup, however I'm selling my MBP and building an osx86 rig in it's place. Also looking to get a 24" lcd to match the 20" gateway you see there on the right. Everything else is remaining the same. Note the integrated ipod dock into my custom monitor stand. It hold's my rockboxed 80gig 5th gen.

1965330689_b0fddd958a.jpg

dscf0859pd8.jpg

I'm moving in a few months so I didn't worry too much about the wires, and the stickers on the Westy are gone. After I took the picture I realized I forgot to take them off >.<

What's that on your 3 1/2in bay on your v1xxx case? I'd love to get something like that ^_^

I think its from office depot, the main one is 140, middle joiner is 40 and the end one is 100 or 80, i want this set! just the two big tables, would you recommend?

Lol does that vase work with the air filter? Is that why you bought the air filter? I always wondered if it would take the smell away.

haha, not too worried about the smell - live on my own, but I have incense if the overbearing smell of tobacco overwhelms the rest of the house...

Nice "daisy" on your desk, the "vase" in the left corner is nice too!
Are you "vase" collectors all from Cali?
Take care, and have a good Thanksgiving,
Mike ( glmino )

here's mine!!!!

Desk

http://www.comqld.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10&g2_serialNumber=1

Main Rig:
----------------Hardware-----------------
CPU: Q6600GO @3.00GHz
Motherboard: Foxconn
Memory: 2Gb (2x1Gb) Kingston DDR2 800Mhz
Hard Drive: 2x160GB Seagate SATA
Video Card: 8800GTS 320
Case: Thermaltake Matrix
PSU: 650w
Sound Card: On board High Definition Audio
Optical: LG DVD+RW DL

http://www.comqld.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15&g2_serialNumber=1
TV Box
----------------Hardware-----------------
CPU: AMD X2 4000 AM2
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Memory: 1Gb (1Gb) Kingston DDR2 667Mhz
Hard Drive: 2x80GB Seagate SATA Raid 0
Video Card: ATI x1600 256
Case: Just a case
PSU: 450w
Sound Card: On board High Definition Audio
Optical: Pioneer DVD-RW

http://www.comqld.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13&g2_serialNumber=1

COMman

Nice "daisy" on your desk, the "vase" in the left corner is nice too!
Are you "vase" collectors all from Cali?
Take care, and have a good Thanksgiving,
Mike ( glmino )

That's not a vase, that's a hooka! It's used for smoking shisha (flavored tobacco). I suppose you could smoke weed out of it, but that would ruin it.

where did you get that table and for how much?

You can get those at Menards, strangely enough, for a really decent price. I'm sure places like Office Depot, BB and the like have them too, hell I've even seen one similar at Wal-Mart.

Well, here's my Workstation for 2007 (Although, I can say that it is soon to change by Christmas)

HPIM0489.jpg

As you can see:
- HP 17" Monitor
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- Altec Lansing 3-Piece Speaker Set (L & R Speakers w/ Subwoofers)
- Letter Tray (To Left)
- Pencil Cube (To Right)
- Document holder (To right)

As you can't see:
- 160GB Maxtor External HDD w/ Ubuntu Linux Installed on it
- Caleander
- Desk Light

Document holders make everything easier...

Nice actual work related setup lol.... What I mean is, most people's setups here don't actually look like workstations haha.

Well, here's my Workstation for 2007 (Although, I can say that it is soon to change by Christmas)

As you can see:
- HP 17" Monitor
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- Altec Lansing 3-Piece Speaker Set (L & R Speakers w/ Subwoofers)
- Letter Tray (To Left)
- Pencil Cube (To Right)
- Document holder (To right)

As you can't see:
- 160GB Maxtor External HDD w/ Ubuntu Linux Installed on it
- Caleander
- Desk Light

I have that same monitor for my 2nd PC (workhorse) @ my workstation. It's a great little sucker! :)

Heres mine updated after i got the 32inch and new 80gig ps3, will start folding as soon as i get some new component cables and hdmi.
Picture010.jpg

Picture015.jpg

You guys think its Time for a new desk? I saw tdktank59 desk a while back in stores and i fell in love! I was thinking of getting the two long tables and just putting them side by side on the same wall my desk is on and have on table for the tv and one for the pc.

Thats uhh shit load of crap you are downloading/uploading/downloaded there ;)
from what i can tell they are all completed torrents. you can tell from all the blue download progress bars hehe.

utorrent 4tw!

That's not a vase, that's a hooka! It's used for smoking shisha (flavored tobacco). I suppose you could smoke weed out of it, but that would ruin it.

i love hooka. I go to byblos (local hooka bar) every weekend. Usually get either strawberry or cherry.

My dorm room at St Andrews, I recently moved some things around to get more desk space.
(If 1280 breaks your monitor, you need to get a new monitor or a browser with a 'fit to width' feature.)

Top of desk;
desk_panorama.jpg

Left of desk;
left_of_desk.jpg

Under desk;
under_desk.jpg

bottom_of_stack.jpg

New switch :)
top_of_stack.jpg

Old computers have many uses;
left_speaker.jpg

Hey lillimon04, you got 2 things that bring back good memories for me... that graphic EQ above your receiver and the game Black. I love em. Does that EQ have the bouncing spectrum analyzer thingy? I'm a sucker for those. And you probably need more space, but that desk kind of sets the mood for a good first person shooter.

Speaking of which... I gotta get back to playing Crysis now. I almost had my computer room clean and ready to post... but then I got Crysis and F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, and my wife's cousin wanted her PC fixed so it's laying all over the place... I can never seem to get this room in order. I really need to get a giant monitor like all you guys.

Later.

Lol i love um both, and i have and yes it has bars though, nothing fancy its really old, And i am also a sucker for them, thats why i dug it out of the garage. :D And ya its really small for the two monitors and i have been playing cod4 and tf2 alot on the big screen and its awesome. Just need to get some ps3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back