Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a case with white LED fans! I've always thought those to be classier ... looks superb in that case, as well.

LogitechG9006small.jpg

LogitechG9007small.jpg

LogitechG9008small.jpg

As long as the cable management is good in the case, you don't have to worry about the surroundings!

i want to mount my screen like yours dan :p

the stand they give u is crappy lol

Hey dannyd86, how are you liking your G9 mouse? I just got mine and I find it to be just about the best mouse I've ever used. I also have the same case as you... love it too. Anyway, sorry to get off topic. I just bought an Ikea desk from my sister... I'm not exactly sure of the model, but it's similar to the Jerker or Fredrik I think, but it's neither of them I'm pretty sure. I am going to try to get it put together and get all my gear on it so I can post some pics on here. Then we can play "name that Ikea". I better get busy.

Later guys.

i want to mount my screen like yours dan :p

the stand they give u is crappy lol

That stock stand is a pos, lol... I couldn't take it anymore and decided to get the Ergotron Neo-Flex arm.. Its sweet!

Hey dannyd86, how are you liking your G9 mouse? I just got mine and I find it to be just about the best mouse I've ever used. I also have the same case as you... love it too. Anyway, sorry to get off topic. I just bought an Ikea desk from my sister... I'm not exactly sure of the model, but it's similar to the Jerker or Fredrik I think, but it's neither of them I'm pretty sure. I am going to try to get it put together and get all my gear on it so I can post some pics on here. Then we can play "name that Ikea". I better get busy.

Later guys.

G9 = Best mouse ever. Its incredible. Takes a little getting used to, but after you do, it's amazing..

I notice most people are using a wrist pad, can someone tell me if it has any negative performance effects ?

Geez how can you play like that it's so messy!
Thats nothing. The pics i posted of my workstation didn't show you the mess my room normally is.

Normally I bitch about heat. the A/C vent is right by the door so in the winter I just close my vent and leave my pcs on and Its still the warmest room in the house.:(

Wow yegor that is impressive! That is a dream office you got there! Do you have more pictures ? :eek: And may I please know where you bought that desk and chair from ?

The keyboard is the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000. It looks sleek, but Im not a big fan of wireless keyboards/mice anymore. The occasional lag is annoying.

The desk/chair I got at a small store in Toronto, a while ago, so Im afraid I dont remember the name.

Hey guys here's what I got so far...
DSC04366.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

Please excuse all of the junk scattered randomly on my desk... I was supposed to have some help cleaning it up, but he chose to sleep instead...
DSC04279.jpg

I'm going to post some more pics when I finish getting everything on the desk that needs to go on it. I still have a room full of junk that I need to organize and sort through. I have an extra Samsung monitor that's identical to the one on my desk that I used to use for a secondary monitor, but I think I'm probably going to use that for another build.

Hey JVC, I too am using the Logitech G9... I traded the newer style G5 for it. I gotta say, it is the best mouse I have used to date. I didn't know about it at first because I have long fingers and a nice sized grip, and the mouse appears to be a bit on the small side... but all that changed as soon as I laid my hand on it, as looks really do deceive in this case. I love how the right-click button is longer than the left-click (mouse has tapered front) to allow for the hand's longer middle finger. The feeling is great to me, but I guess I'll say you just have to feel it to really decide. I could definitely go into more detail about this mouse, but the bottom line is that it feels like a real quality product. Oh yeah, and I think it's probably one of the better looking mice out there... but to each his own I suppose.

I'll be back with more pics when I figure out what goes where.
But until when is then...

Later guys.

OH MAN +Eleventy billion for excellent use and placement of projector...DONT SELL IT!

omg thats the sickest use of a projector ever never seen it used like that b4. im also wondering why ur selling.

Love those Mission speakers! I wish they still were sold here in the U.S.

Yeah they're really great. They've survived my last two systems and they're currently pulling front duty on my 5.1 (receiver, center and sub are under the desk to not obstruct the projector)

Selling the projector because I need the money more then the ultra huge screen satisfaction. The only thing I use it for is to play Halo and I don't have time for that, so its just a big expensive toy right now :(

It would be awesome if I had time to watch lots of movies and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back