Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
1477830526_e3fc1a47fb.jpg

My work workstation: 24" Core2Duo iMac, Dell 2407, 6"x"11 Wacom Intuos3 tablet

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

heres my setup i still need to clean up my sofa and tv cabinet :)

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

the reflective surface is awesome

Hmm...that looks pretty much identical to the desk I have except yours is brown and doesn't have the cabinet on the right side.

Why'd you put the computer on the left side instead of the middle though? :confused:

Hmm...that looks pretty much identical to the desk I have except yours is brown and doesn't have the cabinet on the right side.

Why'd you put the computer on the left side instead of the middle though? :confused:

lol its a ok desk

i put on end because the middle is to small
and i wanted to put my tower in the middle so it could stand out :p
but my wires wasn't long enough (need to get wireless mouse and keyboard :p)
and also the left side is closer to my sofa (not in pictures) and i can sleep there easiar without moving alot :p

lol its a ok desk

i put on end because the middle is to small
and i wanted to put my tower in the middle so it could stand out :p
but my wires wasn't long enough (need to get wireless mouse and keyboard :p)
and also the left side is closer to my sofa (not in pictures) and i can sleep there easiar without moving alot :p
i can see your sofa, it has a crt monitor on it?

desk2.jpg

HP L2045W
KEF Cresta 10
Saitek Eclipse
Logitech MX510
Sonic impact T amp (not in use)
Netgear DG834GT router
Sennheiser HD 555

Just out of picture is my v1200+ with my headphone stand (custom interconnect for the T-amp on there) and my 360.

If nobody else has noticed, Monk_tang has been posting stupid pictures all over a bunch of threads. He didn't make any of these, they're old pictures from "funny pictures" websites.

If nobody else has noticed, Monk_tang has been posting stupid pictures all over a bunch of threads. He didn't make any of these, they're old pictures from "funny pictures" websites.

yeah, since he still running on a Imac computer, he cant do anything else :rolleyes:.

yep, i was gonna prove that earlier but theres no need for that now

I posted on here once before. In my office I had the Z-Line Gemini Desk from staples. Since then i've added:
  • HP Verve
  • HP Quick Dock
  • Fredrik
  • Samsung 226BW

IMGP3627.jpg

IMGP3631.jpg

IMGP3618.jpg

looks good. Nice and clean setup. The black desk fits excellently to the black monitor and the notebook ;)

[

Yeah I kmew tha already, I've been here a year longer than my account says I've been here.(new account)

Well crap. How does it compare to an Ikea Fredrik?
The Fredrik is what replaced the Jerker. I've not seen the Fred in person, but a few people in this forum have it. It looks fairly similar to the Jerker. I loved my Jerker, but switched to the Galant and it's even better. Craig's List is one place where you can find a used Jerker at a pretty good price.

The Fredrik is what replaced the Jerker. I've not seen the Fred in person, but a few people in this forum have it. It looks fairly similar to the Jerker. I loved my Jerker, but switched to the Galant and it's even better. Craig's List is one place where you can find a used Jerker at a pretty good price.

the fredrik is not as good as the jerker. a nice desk yes but if u went from the jerker to the fredrik, it would be like going from a 8800gts 640 to a x1950pro ;) :D

i love my jerker :)

I had never seen a Jerker or Fredrik in person until this weekend. My roommate bought a Jerker off craigslist and I went to Ikea to check out the Fredrik. I'll tell you that the Fredrik isn't nearly as stable or large as the Jerker. Hope that helps.

I had never seen a Jerker or Fredrik in person until this weekend. My roommate bought a Jerker off craigslist and I went to Ikea to check out the Fredrik. I'll tell you that the Fredrik isn't nearly as stable or large as the Jerker. Hope that helps.

plugnpl4y is my roomie and I love my jerker so much. I told him it that it felt like a command center compared to my old desk. I'll have pics soon enough :D

Well, if all goes well with this, I will be picking up an Ikea Jerker for $50!!!!!
With top shelf and a side shelf.
ZOMG craigslist FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back