• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
4zmrupt.jpg
 
I know its dirty itz my first build. I have a Vantec Tornado so im not worried about temp. I really want to build a 2x Intel Xeon 5355 2x Ati Radeon HD 2900 XT 32GB DDR 667mhz ram but im not rich :(
 
whats with the blue walls? :(

Lol, Theyre blue for a reason...I like em blue. Kyle(k427) is a good friend of mine.

And yes, that is an Ikea Jerker. One of my favorite pieces of furniture which is funny because its the most simplistic piece of furniture I have. Go figure... :confused:
 
yaa those are some sweet head phones...the head phones i have atm are like Dj ones but i use them for gaming, lol
 
I normally do not post in any gallery thread or any thread for that matter. I have to agree with the previous poster, those phones are sick as hell.

I think those are Grado RS-1 or HF-1. Head over to head-fi if you want to see more crazy cans. Be warned, it's addictive. I've already spent about a grand over there and I'm probably the smallest fish over there. lol.
 
I would if...(a) I had the tools to do it properly without messing it up and (b) if I knew how to do it.

...plus I can't seem to find any sites that sell panels pre-modified for the A05B (including performance-pcs.com)
 
all you need is a dremel, some fiberglass enforced discs, masking tape, plate of plexi/polycarb, nuts and bolts, and a ruler. the trick is to repeatedly sketch over the link lightly and slowly. the faster you go, the greater chance of messing up.
 
Yea...I have a dremel just lying around my apartment :rolleyes: I wouldn't buy one just for one use either.

...oh and if I screw it up...I'm f*cked.
 
dremel is about $15 bucks for a good one at pawn shops i believe and its a tool that every guy needs to have as they can be used for so many things. as for a tool that you will need only once, tell that to me after you bought a sandblaster to frost plexi window LOL $300+ and a couple of hours later, i felt just like the sandblaster...a tool :(
 
WOW! Another wall!

I guess you guys have never seen the websites that sell pre-modified window panels...which seem to have them for other Lian Li cases but mine.
 
WOW! Another wall!

I guess you guys have never seen the websites that sell pre-modified window panels...which seem to have them for other Lian Li cases but mine.

exactly...

so if you want a window you need a dremel....

.. so who is dense?
 
Umm...you are b/c there are some websites that offer the service of installing windows that they sell for an extra fee. Except...I none of them offer windows like the one Iceroid has. :p
 
My dorm, the prints in front of my desk are all 8x12 shots that I took. on the desk there are 2x 200gb external hard drives, memory card reader, ipod dock, macbook, 20.1" lcd and the stapler.


1IMG_9498.jpg


IMG_9516.jpg


IMG_9517.jpg


IMG_9518.jpg
 
Umm...you are b/c there are some websites that offer the service of installing windows that they sell for an extra fee. Except...I none of them offer windows like the one Iceroid has. :p

Keep checking performance-pcs in the next week ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top