Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been looking for some floorstanders that arnt too overpriced, you seem to have got a good deal on those. whats the sound quality like?

crystal clear there worth every cent and they have alot of bass to but u will need a really good amp my amp puts out 100watts each channel and i still cant push them as hard as they can go

IMGP0316.jpg

The CRTs were both pulled from skips & hence both have minor flaws. The left one is a 20" Silicon Graphics (Sony Triniton tube) that doesn't go as bright as it should, whilst the right one is a 21" Mitsubishi Diamond Pro (Diamondtron tube) that displays slight horizontal banding along high-contrast boundaries (such as black text on a white background). LCD on the right is a 17" NEC Multisync.

All machine specs in sig, if you're curious about anything just ask. Speakers are just out of the frame to the left & right.

crystal clear there worth every cent and they have alot of bass to but u will need a really good amp my amp puts out 100watts each channel and i still cant push them as hard as they can go

Then that's worth every penny. It's hard to find decent floor standing loudspeakers, here in Utah anyhow. Most places only sell small surround sound speaker setups. Most of the jive I get from dealers is that loudspeakers are obsolete.

I guess nobody listens to music anymore. :rolleyes:

Very nice speakers, I'm envious.

Been lurking here for a bit, decided to take my new camera out for a spin. Enjoy.

CompStation.jpg

^ Comp Station. :D

bluequarter.jpg

^ With lights lit. :cool:

Inthedriversseat.jpg

^ Behind the wheel.
Lookmanocables.jpg

^Me Grimlock hate cables Rawr! :eek:

Thecheeringsection.jpg

^ My Adoring Fans. :p

While I actually got the idea from this site, I executed differently. I had 2 spare 12" CCFL's lying around and ran a four pin molex behind the splash guard and fixed them there by nailing (small finishing nails) double sided Velcro to the wood then wrapping. Cheap and easy and the results aren't too shabby IMHO.

Thats right, its a Dell 3007 wfp-hc. I'm still working on my wiring, which has been going on for about 1 month :p. When ever I start it gets boring real fast.

I just got finished putting in my new desk. I now have two of the Onyx colored desks from office max. I put them so they are making an L shape in the corner of my room.

NewSetup009.jpg

NewSetup006.jpg

NewSetup002.jpg

I spent quite a bit of time today re-organizing everything and cleaning it up. What does everyone think?

I just got finished putting in my new desk. I now have two of the Onyx colored desks from office max. I put them so they are making an L shape in the corner of my room.

NewSetup009.jpg

NewSetup006.jpg

NewSetup002.jpg

I spent quite a bit of time today re-organizing everything and cleaning it up. What does everyone think?

That chair, kind sir, looks comfortable. Details?

Its just the office depot Leather Executive chair. It was on sale for like 80 bucks. But... After about a year of use it isn't as comfortable as it once was.

Hey Obiwan,

What kind of desk is that, where did you get it from and how much was it??

:)

Looks perdy!

Obiwanshinobi900, how do you like that monitor? Is that the Samsung 245BW, looks like it. I've been looking at the same monitor and would like your opinion on it. Thanks

nikonfsetc%20002.JPG

nikonfsetc%20005.JPG

What's in the pix?

Sharp Aquos 19" LCD HDTV
Sony w580i Walkman Phone
PlayStation 3 80GB
A4Tech Mini KB for PS3
Newegg Clock
Logitech USB Mic
Samsung 216BW LCD
Logitech Access 600 KB
Logitech MX518 Mouse
RadioShack 5.8GHz Phone
Z-5500 Control Pod
HP vs17 17" LCD
Logitech MX500 Mouse
Microsoft Wired 500 KB

Then the two rigs, and the G25 (pedals shown only).

Obiwanshinobi900, I see godsmack playing... ;)
Heh, kind of oldschool eh?

Hey Obiwan,

What kind of desk is that, where did you get it from and how much was it??

Looks perdy!
Its the office depot onyx glass desk. It was less than 100 bucks on sale. And the hutch thing that goes above where my tv is runs about 40 bucks sold seperately.

Obiwanshinobi900, how do you like that monitor? Is that the Samsung 245BW, looks like it. I've been looking at the same monitor and would like your opinion on it. Thanks
I think it is the most beautiful monitor I have ever owned, used or seen in person IMO. Its responsive, bright, clear, the colors are vivid. Its better than any CRT or LCD I have seen. And everyone who sees it is impressed.

Heh, kind of oldschool eh?

Its the office depot onyx glass desk. It was less than 100 bucks on sale. And the hutch thing that goes above where my tv is runs about 40 bucks sold seperately.

I think it is the most beautiful monitor I have ever owned, used or seen in person IMO. Its responsive, bright, clear, the colors are vivid. Its better than any CRT or LCD I have seen. And everyone who sees it is impressed.

That's great news, thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back