Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like the same one I have...which I got off eBay. It's a generic dual LCD arm mount which is REALLY cheap but constructed REALLY well.

LINKAGE

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That looks like the same one I have...which I got off eBay. It's a generic dual LCD arm mount which is REALLY cheap but constructed REALLY well.

LINKAGE

Yep it's the same, this dual arm is amazing.

SOB is HEAVY too :eek: I think the shipping box weighs like 15 lbs. and most of the wait is in the adjustable arm clamps.

SOB is HEAVY too :eek: I think the shipping box weighs like 15 lbs. and most of the wait is in the adjustable arm clamps.

Yea I had to have my brother hold the damn thing up while I mounted everything. This thing could prob. hold two 24's

LINKAGE
I got the single LCD arm from eBay. Both arms are made by Steelcase and they're built like tanks.

My workstation...
100_1636.jpg

100_1631.jpg

100_1632.jpg

Lol Sandman i didnt know there were more pics until I went back a page, but thats a sick ass setup! Its pretty much the same thing i wanted! What desk are you using, and the backround?

Great setup Andhar... what's the mouse on the left side there? I've been looking for a good mouse that lights up red.

Sorry for the mess, I really really need to clean up (99% of the mess is off camera)
Eventually I'll buy some LCDs
IMG_1093.jpg

Sorry for the mess, I really really need to clean up (99% of the mess is off camera)
Eventually I'll buy some LCDs

What the hell are you apologizing for? At least your are not a fake like most picture here.. By fake I mean picture that was taken after hours and hours of cleaning and with nothing on their desk. :rolleyes:

What the hell are you apologizing for? At least your are not a fake like most picture here.. By fake I mean picture that was taken after hours and hours of cleaning and with nothing on their desk. :rolleyes:

well my desk is always clean. So I dont have to worry about that :D

http://tomferguson.co.uk/setup/

Not the greatest quality because I took them with my phone and couldn't be bothered going to the office downstairs and getting the camera. Probably the worst setup here but meh. Didn't get any of the computer because its awfully bad and its going in a little under 2 months.

Dude, more details on the contents of the rack etc. Is that an IBM tower next to it on the desk?

Wondered if anyone was gonna ask :p

Its still a WIP, have a few parts I need to buy, some stuff in another room, and a few parts here at work I need to bring home. (2x Dell PDUs)
Anyway:
Dell Power Connect 3448 48-port 10/100 Managed Switch with 2x Gigabit rj45 ports and 2 mini-GBIC connections (currently unused)
Still under warranty till 2010 ($150)
Cisco 2611XM Router (paid $100)
3com 32port 10/100 Managed switch. (I think i paid $20)
2x 7 bay NetApp Fibre Channel Arrays (36gb hard drives.) that are designed for a NetApp Filer that I got to work under windows w/o many problems (still testing them) (Paid $100 for those AND the rack together.)
17" CRT Monitor ($20)
Foldable KB ($15)
Crappy Dell ball mouse ($2)
HP Netserver LPR (had issues with it last night, might need to get rid of it (only paid $25 for it)
IBM Netfinity 5000 Server (single p2 450) that I haven't found a purpose for yet (free)
APC SmartUPS 2220VA (cant remember the exact model # ATM, im at work) with web management card ($20)
Pics:
IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

The Tower next to the rack (Right side) is the secondary computer in my sig.
Its a IBM Intellistation Z Pro I've had for about 2 years now.
slightly old Pic:
XeonFront.jpg

To the left you can barely see my friends Dual 3.06GHZ Xeon Server that we use for LAN Parties / online games. He got it for free, brought it to me to have it worked on, and since he doesn't really have a spot at home, it resides next to my rack hooked into my LAN and UPS
IMG_1088.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back