Post your Speaker setup PICS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BO(V)BZ said:
Maggies - First person so far to show up with electrostatic speakers I see =]

Yeah, and they are only 21 years old to boot :) Not an idea room (size wise) to put them in, but with the current placement they do rather nicely. And hearing them with EAX enabled games is awesome.

Secret feature?
What eacatly does the boost boost?

And how is the sound balance on them?

I finally got my new speakers - Modecom 5.1 - MC - AV2000. Here are the pics..

workstation_2.jpg

front speakers and center channel.. I really need to figure out what to do with the center.. I think I'll build a small shelf that I can put a monitor on and slide the speaker under it..

workstation_1.jpg

another view..

workstation_3.jpg

My headphones kinda suck.. but you gotta admit I have a pretty neat hanger ;)
I've been thinking about gettin better headphones.. I have kinda big ears and it's really hard to find headphones that feel comfy..

workstation_4.jpg

Another view of my headphones hanger..

sub.jpg

sub..

As for the rear speakers - I need to build or buy stands for them.. I do have them hooked up, but it's just temporary setup with one of them on the cardbox that the speakers came in and the other one on the floor.. (the pic came out really out of focus and I didn't have time to take another pic..)

The souncard is Winfast 6xSound.. but I'm going to get something with better 5.1 sound..

let me know how the pics work for ya.. I'm hosting them on my ISP's server..

Nice Biofreeze wristpad, the trainers here use that on me whenever they rub out my legs. Good stuff...

Mister X said:
Secret feature?
What eacatly does the boost boost?

And how is the sound balance on them?

Yes. Please give us more info. Sounds very interesting!

Liquid said:
Very very good. I found a secret feature too. Called Boost. You have to rotate the volume nob 360 degrees after the volume is full. Then you activate boost which boosts its very high. There are 11 Boost Levels.

boost.jpg

All I have to say is
"But these go up to 11!" :p

Pics of the system in our auditorium comming soon!

TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
I finally got my new speakers - Modecom 5.1 - MC - AV2000. Here are the pics.

As for the rear speakers - I need to build or buy stands for them.. I do have them hooked up, but it's just temporary setup with one of them on the cardbox that the speakers came in and the other one on the floor.. (the pic came out really out of focus and I didn't have time to take another pic..)

The souncard is Winfast 6xSound.. but I'm going to get something with better 5.1 sound..

let me know how the pics work for ya.. I'm hosting them on my ISP's server..

Hey, where did you get that hanger? That would fit my furniture perfectly. I'm thinking of getting a banana hanger for my cans, but yeah... they don't look as nice.

versello said:
Hey, where did you get that hanger? That would fit my furniture perfectly. I'm thinking of getting a banana hanger for my cans, but yeah... they don't look as nice.
I'm glad someone likes it.. I made it myself, from a 1 meter long alloy bar - it turned out better than I thought.. :)

I'm glad someone likes it.. I made it myself, from a 1 meter long alloy bar - it turned out better than I thought.. :)

Is it for sale? :eek:

lol.. you must really like it.. I could make you one.. but I don't think this would be cost effective since I'd have to mail it from Poland :p

I've sent you a PM.

I have the Z-680's as well great speakers, great price I found mine at Circuit City the last they had for $199.

MVC-011S3.jpg

just jacked my 6000watt sterio system. two other surround speakers are not in this pic.

my speakers can handle a trillion watts. I never said they would survive it though.

between my bedroom and living room i've 545 watts...

but

i bet i could crank em up to eleventybillion for long enough to make a loud noise! OMG !!!11 GRAET IDEA!

Here's mine. Soon to include a 4G 20gb iPod :).

-Logitech z5300 5.1 THX 280w RMS speakers
-Sennheiser HD477 headphones

anubis111.jpg

My computer setup. Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1s. 2 speakers are in the back of course.

monitor2.jpg

I just got z-680's, and they are amazing :D:D they sound so damn good. I have a really nice surround setup right in my dorm room.

desk-college.jpg

newsetup.jpg

Been in my new apartment for about a month and a half...haven't had money to spare on a stand for the rear left one...I'm on the top floor of my house if you can't tell. ;)

See sig for all the goodies :D

skawttieboy said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/skawttieboy/newsetup.jpg[IMG]

Been in my new apartment for about a month and a half...haven't had money to spare on a stand for the rear left one...I'm on the top floor of my house if you can't tell. ;)

See sig for all the goodies :D[/QUOTE]

you get cool points for the Joe poster :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back