Post your Ryzen memory speeds!

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
Asus X370 Prime motherboard

Asus QVL list says it's good for 2666. DOCP 3000 profile worked. Timing is 15-15-15-35, exactly as rated. So I've got it up to 3000. That being said, if I notice anything odd, I may manually back it off to 2666. I've only had it up and running for a day!

Definitely check the QVL though! Haven't had any problems, but seeing so many others who have had problems with RAM not on the lists, just seems to me that Ryzen is picky about its RAM. Best to give it what it wants.

Edit: note that, AFAIK, when it says "3000" it really means 2933.

Gskill TridentZ F4-3200C16D-32GTZA (2x16GB) DDR4 3200

Asus Crosshair VI Hero 1001 bios

I can run it at stock timings of 16-16-16-36 but at the maximum speed of 2666, 3000 and it refuses to post. Tried the XMP (DOCP) profile and it did not help.

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST REGARDING SUGGESTED FORMATTING - I overlooked the fact that which SLOT the sticks are in will (or can) of course make a large impact on this, an as such that needs to be included.
Critique welcomed, but I'm thinking something more "idiot-proof" the better (and I actually include myself as "idiot" in this instance), given past confusion with AMD systems due to motherboard makers differing ways of laying out Memory Channels. Thus, I feel a straight forward ASCII diagram may yield the best, clear, and unmistakable way to display it. Therein lies the critiquing in order to come up with the 'most ideal' way to reference it...
My thinking is something that does no start listing "channels" or "slot 1/2" or "A/B", just in case one maker strays. That way if you have the same motherboard, all you have to do is look at what someone has posted and it'll be completely clear how you need to install yours. So determining "empty" and "populated" slot references is needed.
Thus, to imply Empty-Populated-Empty-Populated we can go with something like...
[]-|-[]-|​
...or something like...
|-!-|-!
x-|-x-|
...or we just "keep it simple, stupid" and use Empty and Populated...
E-P-E-P​
For now I'll just use option 3.
(And the reason I'm reluctant to use "Slot 1, 2, 3, 4" is just in an attempt to be considerate since some
countries do not read "Left to Right", and thus may inherently label -our- slot 4, as their slot 1 *shrug*)

[/end update]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alright so I finally hit the POWER button on my computer today :D I've yet to get Windows installed, but I figured preliminary is worth mentioning:

MSI X370 XPower Titanium - BIOS E7A31AMS_110 Shipped version (I've not yet deciphered the "version" scheme of MSI's labeling yet)
Ryzen 1700X @ Default 100MHz, Default Voltage
G.Skill TridentZ - DDR4-3200 w/ 15-15-15-34 @ 1.35v Single Rank (Samsung) - Kit: F4-3200C15D-16GTZKY
Memory in Slots: x-|-x-|
Set "A-XMP" to "Enabled", otherwise 100% Default BIOS settings!
RAM Running at 3200 w/ 15*-15-15-36 1.35v

* NOTE: For the Timings I don't quite know yet if they're running at that or not. RAM Timings Menu shows 16-15-15-15-36 (yes, 4 + tRAS)despite being a 15-15-15 kit. I don't know if that '16' is tCL+CR or what (the CR on Ryzen is force set to 1, thus 15+1=16)? But either way, the first two 15s seem to basically refer to the same tRP just a smidge different (maybe channel 1 and 2?).

At any rate, my results are tentative until I get Windows installed. Dunno if a burn failed or what but the Install.wim on my DVD is corrupted :shifty: It's ALLLways something! lol

Oh and random little side-note... I had to restart the computer while doing something (had no way to initiate a software shutdown) so beings I was standing right there, I pressed the Titanium's onboard "Reset" button that's sitting right next to "Power". It restarted fine, but acted as if it was the first time I had powered the system up o_O Gave me the "F1 to enter Setup, F2 to Continue" message and the BIOS was reset (save for the Time). So I hope it isn't some sort of design derp where they wired it to "CLR_CMOS"... :unsure: Either way, nothing important was lost due to running default save for fan settings and boot order.

Asrock x370 k4
G Skill Aegis F43000C16D-16GISB

Can only get 15-15-15-36 2400 @ 1.35v

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST REGARDING SUGGESTED FORMATTING - I overlooked the fact that which SLOT the sticks are in will (or can) of course make a large impact on this, an as such that needs to be included.
Critique welcomed, but I'm thinking something more "idiot-proof" the better (and I actually include myself as "idiot" in this instance), given past confusion with AMD systems due to motherboard makers differing ways of laying out Memory Channels. Thus, I feel a straight forward ASCII diagram may yield the best, clear, and unmistakable way to display it. Therein lies the critiquing in order to come up with the 'most ideal' way to reference it...
My thinking is something that does no start listing "channels" or "slot 1/2" or "A/B", just in case one maker strays. That way if you have the same motherboard, all you have to do is look at what someone has posted and it'll be completely clear how you need to install yours. So determining "empty" and "populated" slot references is needed.
Thus, to imply Empty-Populated-Empty-Populated we can go with something like...
[]-|-[]-|​
...or something like...
|-!-|-!
x-|-x-|
...or we just "keep it simple, stupid" and use Empty and Populated...
E-P-E-P​
For now I'll just use option 3.
(And the reason I'm reluctant to use "Slot 1, 2, 3, 4" is just in an attempt to be considerate since some
countries do not read "Left to Right", and thus may inherently label -our- slot 4, as their slot 1 *shrug*)

[/end update]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alright so I finally hit the POWER button on my computer today :D I've yet to get Windows installed, but I figured preliminary is worth mentioning:

MSI X370 XPower Titanium - BIOS E7A31AMS_110 Shipped version (I've not yet deciphered the "version" scheme of MSI's labeling yet)
Ryzen 1700X @ Default 100MHz, Default Voltage
G.Skill TridentZ - DDR4-3200 w/ 15-15-15-34 @ 1.35v Single Rank (Samsung) - Kit: F4-3200C15D-16GTZKY
Memory in Slots: x-|-x-|
Set "A-XMP" to "Enabled", otherwise 100% Default BIOS settings!
RAM Running at 3200 w/ 15*-15-15-36 1.35v

* NOTE: For the Timings I don't quite know yet if they're running at that or not. RAM Timings Menu shows 16-15-15-15-36 (yes, 4 + tRAS)despite being a 15-15-15 kit. I don't know if that '16' is tCL+CR or what (the CR on Ryzen is force set to 1, thus 15+1=16)? But either way, the first two 15s seem to basically refer to the same tRP just a smidge different (maybe channel 1 and 2?).

At any rate, my results are tentative until I get Windows installed. Dunno if a burn failed or what but the Install.wim on my DVD is corrupted :shifty: It's ALLLways something! lol

Oh and random little side-note... I had to restart the computer while doing something (had no way to initiate a software shutdown) so beings I was standing right there, I pressed the Titanium's onboard "Reset" button that's sitting right next to "Power". It restarted fine, but acted as if it was the first time I had powered the system up o_O Gave me the "F1 to enter Setup, F2 to Continue" message and the BIOS was reset (save for the Time). So I hope it isn't some sort of design derp where they wired it to "CLR_CMOS"... :unsure: Either way, nothing important was lost due to running default save for fan settings and boot order.

I edited my op to include channel - the Asus manual recommended A2/B2 (so channel 2) for 2 sticks of ram but I didn't try A1/B1.

if you haven't done a successful reboot from OS after setting up the bios i've noticed a lot of UEFI bios will auto reset if you have to force restart a system without doing it through an OS. probably some sort system protection in case a setting screwed it up and caused the system to lock up. not sure if this falls within what you saw but that's my guess for why it happened.

if you haven't done a successful reboot from OS after setting up the bios i've noticed a lot of UEFI bios will auto reset if you have to force restart a system without doing it through an OS. probably some sort system protection in case a setting screwed it up and caused the system to lock up. not sure if this falls within what you saw but that's my guess for why it happened.
Honestly, that sounds logical and plausible to me. You thinking it is something that occurs after any changes are made and an improper OS shutdown happens (crash/force restart/force shutdown), or just after initial OS boot? Because while the system had been up and restarted a few times; however, it was the first boot into a completely fresh Windows 10 install (which mind you, was not while the BIOS was configured with "Windows 10 Mode" which I think is MSI speak for UEFI Mode).

Tiny Edit: ....What the heck good is the Preview option on Signatures if they look different than what displays under a post? hahah Oh well, I'll think about sorting it out tomorrow.

This is almost exactly like when the AMD dual cores were launched. Memory that worked well and clocked well was hard to buy and it was expensive. The channel will fill properly as manufacturers get this sorted out.

Is my 32 GB kit of four 8GB Corsair Dominator Pro dimms Samsung B die chips??

I bought two of these: CMD16GX4M2B3200C16

not sure if those exact ones have samsung or not, on msi's compatibility list the CMD16GX4M2A's are using samsung but i can't find the CMD16GX4M2B's on the list. but MSI's list shows what chips are being used by what manufactures which is why i've been using it to figure out which ones i should buy.

this is the compatibility list i've been using trying to figure out who is using samsung and who isn't.. https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/X370-SLI-PLUS.html#support_support

What version though.... and yeah they are Samsung but they have D and E dies too etc...

ahhh didn't realize samsung had different versions of DDR4 chips.

I bought two of these: CMD16GX4M2B3200C16
HURRAY Corsair is throwing a wrench into things! lol According to this guy's post on the Corsair forums, the DDR4-3600 kit at 16-18-18 has B-Die, so now it becomes a question of: have all the other memory makers also used similar timings on theirs when using B-Die? If so, what I thought to be a sure-fire way to tell by having uniform timings could be inaccurate :cry:\

Anyways, while your kit is not 3600, it could be still B-Die equipped.

Gigabyte ab350 gaming 3 F5 Bios
f4-3200c16-dgvr
Memory slots x-|-x-| or e-p-e-p

@2400 14 14 14 34

Occasionally I can get it to boot at 2666 but completely unstable regardless of timings and volts.

Have some F4-3600C16D-16GTZ on the way as it's the best way to be sure what I'm getting and at least I know I have some ceiling to work with once bioses mature. Based on pricing for 3200c14 kits and stuff it seems just better to pay the extra ten bucks for 3600c16 and just downclock it to 3200c14.

HURRAY Corsair is throwing a wrench into things! lol According to this guy's post on the Corsair forums, the DDR4-3600 kit at 16-18-18 has B-Die, so now it becomes a question of: have all the other memory makers also used similar timings on theirs when using B-Die? If so, what I thought to be a sure-fire way to tell by having uniform timings could be inaccurate :cry:\

Anyways, while your kit is not 3600, it could be still B-Die equipped.

I have Corsair Dominator PlatinumDDR4 3200 with timings beginning with 16 cas latency. the sku is CMD16GX4M2B3200C 16. How can I find out if it is Samsung B die??? I have flashed the latest bios 1.41 today for the MSI Titanium X370. I see it has severalmemory settings that are new. So far with only 2 dimms out of the four I usually have installed I am still stuck at 2400MHZ. I need to know the preciseprocedure people have used to get the higher speeds. Before you activated XMP and then adjusted the speeddownward and gabe about 1.36 to 1.27 volts for the dram but It may have changed with the new settings. I was at very least expecting 2666mhz stable. I can't even get a post 2600mhz. Any useful advice from someone who has been successful with higher memory speeds on the Titanium would be appreciated. Not speculation, I need facts.

Version number 4.24. Thank you.

A few places have referenced the versions like this, "ver4.23 is 4Gbit D-die, ver4.24 is 4Gbit E-die, ver4.31 is 8Gbit B-die" - that was a quote from HWBot, can't speak to accuracy but I know other people are using this identification.

I have Corsair Dominator PlatinumDDR4 3200 with timings beginning with 16 cas latency. the sku is CMD16GX4M2B3200C 16. How can I find out if it is Samsung B die??? I have flashed the latest bios 1.41 today for the MSI Titanium X370. I see it has severalmemory settings that are new. So far with only 2 dimms out of the four I usually have installed I am still stuck at 2400MHZ. I need to know the preciseprocedure people have used to get the higher speeds. Before you activated XMP and then adjusted the speeddownward and gabe about 1.36 to 1.27 volts for the dram but It may have changed with the new settings. I was at very least expecting 2666mhz stable. I can't even get a post 2600mhz. Any useful advice from someone who has been successful with higher memory speeds on the Titanium would be appreciated. Not speculation, I need facts.
Short of either having Corsair flat out tell you what they have, or you removing the heatsink and getting the numbering off the RAM ICs...

You can try this PassMark program called RAMMon, but I just tried it on my Laptop and it wasn't able to tell me anything I didn't already know from AIDA64. Their screenshot depicts it telling you all that helpful crap, but it kinda needs to be programmed into the EEPROM for it to be capable of determining all that sort of stuff.

There's also Thaiphoon Burner, which despite the really silly name (it gets worse when you look at the History as he's appended "Super Blaster" to the name lmao), it has been a really powerful bit of software as it lets you even burn new SPD profiles to your RAM, but... The last time I used it I wasn't ever able to get Windows 7 to install the Kernel-Mode driver it requires to run. Also for the burning features you need to buy it, but I don't know what is limited in terms of the reading side on the Freeware version. I just downloaded it and will let you know if it will even install (was updated 8 days ago, so here's hoping...)

UPDATE: Well color me surprised! Thaiphoon Burner comes through! It provides an assload of info on my TridentZ DIMMs that so far nothing else has been able to.

First thing of interest to most, is that these TridentZ's have Thermal Sensors. Granted, I determined this last night with AIDA64, but in order to get it to display there you need to enable it in the File> Preferences> Stability> scroll down and tick the box next to "DIMM thermal sensor support". (It's disabled by default as it has been known to cause some folks issues when trying to access the hardware register, hence being in the "stability" area).

Second, and more relevant to this, and Thaiphoon... it tells me everything, well almost, surprisingly G.Skill didn't program in what week/year it was made, but nevertheless... (and for this sake I'm uploading my highlighted screenshot)
Thaiphoon G.Skill TridentZ 3200 (highlighted).png

Edit: BTW, despite not stating it (or at least for a layman to discern like myself), my memory IS a Single Rank kit.

Last edited:
Short of either having Corsair flat out tell you what they have, or you removing the heatsink and getting the numbering off the RAM ICs...

You can try this PassMark program called RAMMon, but I just tried it on my Laptop and it wasn't able to tell me anything I didn't already know from AIDA64. Their screenshot depicts it telling you all that helpful crap, but it kinda needs to be programmed into the EEPROM for it to be capable of determining all that sort of stuff.

There's also Thaiphoon Burner, which despite the really silly name (it gets worse when you look at the History as he's appended "Super Blaster" to the name lmao), it has been a really powerful bit of software as it lets you even burn new SPD profiles to your RAM, but... The last time I used it I wasn't ever able to get Windows 7 to install the Kernel-Mode driver it requires to run. Also for the burning features you need to buy it, but I don't know what is limited in terms of the reading side on the Freeware version. I just downloaded it and will let you know if it will even install (was updated 8 days ago, so here's hoping...)

UPDATE: Well color me surprised! Thaiphoon Burner comes through! It provides an assload of info on my TridentZ DIMMs that so far nothing else has been able to.

First thing of interest to most, is that these TridentZ's have Thermal Sensors. Granted, I determined this last night with AIDA64, but in order to get it to display there you need to enable it in the File> Preferences> Stability> scroll down and tick the box next to "DIMM thermal sensor support". (It's disabled by default as it has been known to cause some folks issues when trying to access the hardware register, hence being in the "stability" area).

Second, and more relevant to this, and Thaiphoon... it tells me everything, well almost, surprisingly G.Skill didn't program in what week/year it was made, but nevertheless... (and for this sake I'm uploading my highlighted screenshot)
View attachment 20525
Edit: BTW, despite not stating it (or at least for a layman to discern like myself), my memory IS a Single Rank kit.

Rank is under Organization.

I have Hynix chips, so far I can only hit 2400 but it's listed as single rank even though the Asus QVL lists my kit it as dual rank with max speed of 2133, so not sure which is correct.

Rank is under Organization.

I have Hynix chips, so far I can only hit 2400 but it's listed as single rank even though the Asus QVL lists my kit it as dual rank with max speed of 2133, so not sure which is correct.
Oh hhhaAA! Indeed, there it is. Thanks :p

As much as I'd hate to say it, I kinda feel like I'd believe the software... CPUz also says what it is on the SPD tab, at least it does on mine. "Rank: Single" on the upper-ish right.

Just had one of my sticks of Trident Z 3600 die in my system. It appears my issue is happening a lot. Not sure what is killing this stuff.

Just had one of my sticks of Trident Z 3600 die in my system. It appears my issue is happening a lot. Not sure what is killing this stuff.
:sour:
What system was that in (both of your sig rigs say Ripjaws V)? Also was voltage was it running at, and was it running at different speed/timings than it was rated at? Was it an RGB kit, like Luke's?

Just am trying to determine if I should worry. I'm running mine at everything advertised, or as closely as possible. Voltage is .01V higher due being what it is (set to 1.35) and timings I had to run tCL at either 14 or 16 since 15 @ 3200 won't apply.

:sour:
What system was that in (both of your sig rigs say Ripjaws V)? Also was voltage was it running at, and was it running at different speed/timings than it was rated at? Was it an RGB kit, like Luke's?

Just am trying to determine if I should worry. I'm running mine at everything advertised, or as closely as possible. Voltage is .01V higher due being what it is (set to 1.35) and timings I had to run tCL at either 14 or 16 since 15 @ 3200 won't apply.

I changed my sig because of the failure. My RGB stuff was in the Ryzen system. I had it set at cl 14 3200 with 1.37 volts. It died today and I'm getting a refund from newegg.

I changed my sig because of the failure. My RGB stuff was in the Ryzen system. I had it set at cl 14 3200 with 1.37 volts. It died today and I'm getting a refund from newegg.

Welp, You just put it in stone for me.
All this is bringing back nightmares of my Ballistix Tracers with all the RGB shit I see dying on most of the forums I visit.
When I upgrade my server, I think I'm going to stay away from all the pretty lights and bling and stick with some cheap plasti-metal sinks.

I had the Ballistix DDR2 on an old rig and they died within weeks. Granted, it was also the first build I attempted overclocking, so I probably messed them up myself.

Your RGB lasted longer than mine, mine made it a whole 2 days. Paid $300 for that kit and it was not good at all.

I had the Ballistix DDR2 on an old rig and they died within weeks. Granted, it was also the first build I attempted overclocking, so I probably messed them up myself.

I had DDR400, shit canned them after one return and 2 deaths later in under a couple of months.
Worse RAM experience ever, and I'm not doing it again.

And I doubt you killed em', they were born to die.

Welp, You just put it in stone for me.
All this is bringing back nightmares of my Ballistix Tracers with all the RGB shit I see dying on most of the forums I visit.
When I upgrade my server, I think I'm going to stay away from all the pretty lights and bling and stick with some cheap plasti-metal sinks.

as the saying goes, "keep it simple, stupid".. still holds true for computer hardware, lol.

Running ASRock Taichi X370 1800X @ 4.0ghz 1.4v

G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZ @ 3200 (1600mhz) 14-14-14-34 timing with XMP profile on the motherboard since March 7th when I got it.

2x8gb for 16gb total

Yea I'm betting these RGB controllers on these DIMMs weren't meant to take be inside little Easy Bake Ovens like they are lol Probably why this memory is showing a propensity to up and die... This makes me all the more glad to find all the pretty lights to be silly. I can only imagine what'll become of our motherboards now that THEY have this shit too.... RGB controller fries and decides to pour some voltage through the GND plane. WEEEE!!!!!! :grumpy:

BUT HEY! Speaking of killing stuff.... I'm kinda tempted here given this MSI's "Zero Failure, No Need For Any Components To Flash a BIOS" feature. I got my hands on AMIBCP v5.0.1 and the Titanium's BIOS loads up just fine in it. Now why am I posting this in the Memory thread and not the BIOS thread? Simple:
Titanium-AMIBCP.PNG

I had to load my v1.10 to be familiar with what's there, but I had v1.41 in there first and there's a new BClk option hiding in the main Overclocking menu... I mean, I say "hiding" I don't know what actually is hidden, I just always assumed that "Default" access doesn't necessarily mean everyone can see it given all that crap on the left is "Default" too, and all those "Default" dropdowns can be changed to "Extended User", "USER", or "Supervisor". :smug:

Sucks that my only other AMI system in my entire house is kaput, or I'd be testing things out on it! I saw *chewy has a couple boards (that might still be alive). Maybe he's up for being a guinea pig lol :shame:

I changed my slots from A1 and B1 to A2 and B2 and now my ram is posting at 30XX mhz, cant remember the exact number due to the multiplier in use right now. My system actually feels faster with ram running faster. Not click to click use but heavy core related crap like video work etc...

MSI GPC with TridentZ F3600C15-16GTZ with Auto voltage and a-xmp on running at 2933 (1463.7 because of the stupid 99.8 bus speed) 14-13-13-34 2 x 8 Gb.
1700X 3.9 ghz @1.35 volts.
If anyone knows how to get more out of theses please let me know.
This ram is 2133 w/o xmp. Xmp profile is 15-15-15-35 @ 3600.
The QVL says it supports 3200 but I cant make it happen. And btw....MSI has the worst forum on the face of the planet.

Last edited:
I changed my slots from A1 and B1 to A2 and B2 and now my ram is posting at 30XX mhz, cant remember the exact number due to the multiplier in use right now. My system actually feels faster with ram running faster. Not click to click use but heavy core related crap like video work etc...
Hah! Ugh I wish I had bothered to ask if you were running them in the 2nd channel :( Glad to hear you're rocking higher speeds now!

MSI GPC with TridentZ F3600C15-16GTZ with Auto voltage and a-xmp on running at 2933 (1463.7 because of the stupid 99.8 bus speed) 14-13-13-34 2 x 8 Gb.
1700X 3.9 ghz @1.35 volts.
If anyone knows how to get more out of theses please let me know.
This ram is 2133 w/o xmp. Xmp profile is 15-15-15-35 @ 3600.
The QVL says it supports 3200 but I cant make it happen. And btw....MSI has the worst forum on the face of the planet.
I have the 3200 C15 version of your kit, and on my system it runs 3200 just fine at 14-15-15-15-35 (aka 14-15-15-35) at 1.35V on my Titanium's shipping BIOS. I'm surprised you're having troubles on your motherboard seeing as it's (was) the next model down.

Alternatively try increasing your CPU-NB Voltage. Default in 1.0V (mine defaults to 0.90V) but word around town is you can safely run it up to 1.20V and it'll help, since the CPU-NB is the memory controller for AMD.

Yea. I tried 1.6 with various timings to no avail. The only thing I haven't tinkered with is the a and b ref clocks. Probably just have to wait until May for AMD to release 3200 support. Thanks for the suggestion though.

OK a couple tests on a ASUS PRIME B350M-A Motherboard, 0509 BIOS

1. G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GBx2 F4-3000C15-16GVR - Samsung D-Die 2 rank

2400MHz max at 1.2v and standard timings 15-15-15-35. Will not POST on anything higher, even with higher timings or voltage. Tried both single channel and dual channel. Have not tried lower timings at 2400MHz yet.

2. Corsair Vengeance LED 8GBx2 CMU16GX4M2C3200C16 - Samsung B-Die 1 rank

2666MHz max at 1.2v and 16-18-18-38. Will not POST at 2400, 2933, 3200.

Last edited:
AT 3200Mhz DDR4 Ram and slower, Intel i7-6900k (8 core 16 thread) will on average outperform ryzen 1700/1800x 8 core 16 thread. At 3600Mhz Ryzen's IPC Is nearly on par with Intels much more expensive processors. We can expect for Ryzen processors to
Beat 6900k clock per clock in performance with 4000mhz + ram kits. Currently 4500mhz kits exist for intel systems so I hope AMD
will get faster ram in the future to close the gap.

According to some research Ryzen 1700 Clocked at 3.97Ghz, with 3600Mhz Ram runs GTA5 At 137 Max FPS with a GTX1080.
Intel stock i7-6900k with 4.0Ghz turbo Beats Ryzen 1700 with about 153Max Fps with 1080(oced). Given that Intels 6900k is over $1,000
!37 vs 153 Is very good! for $700 cheaper! This is direct core per core/thread per thread fair comparison. The system using 6900k
and GTX1080 overclocked a bit so that will also make up for the performance difference.

At 4000Mhz ryzen 1700/1800x IPC Might surpass 6900k.
$329 CPU + $300 Ram = $600
$1000 CPU + $100 Ram = $1100

Intel 6900k may be overclocked on water up to 4.5Ghz and AMD at most I've heard is about 4.2Ghz( usually 3.9 - 4.0 ) on air
with ryzen overclocking the ram increases bandwidth of the infinity fabric ram at 4600Mhz
will out compete with intel 6900k overclocked to 4.5ghz no problem.

Do we expect Ryzen to hit those RAM speeds, given how difficult it has been just to get to 3200?

Back