Post your "rate my cables" here

Whats with the ugly cream colored 140 mm fans in the 800D's. The color co-ordination is just throwing me off. Everything else is Just Awesome! Thanks for all the links and fantastic ideas. I'm working on a build now and will definitely be posting when I'm done. ^_^

Few boxes I've worked on;

GQPUY.jpg

MiL8r.jpg

0nYGG.jpg

jPXCn.jpg

tp8WP.jpg
The third pc looks very old , what pc is that?

The third pc looks very old , what pc is that?

Last one is a Pentium 3 for my mom, she uses it to play Freecell and do basic Cakewalk productions. I shoved it in a Bitfenix Outlaw which was really nice to work with.

I had a bit of a giggle when I saw that picture, does it perchance have a voodoo graphics card aswell? :D

Last one is a Pentium 3 for my mom, she uses it to play Freecell and do basic Cakewalk productions. I shoved it in a Bitfenix Outlaw which was really nice to work with.

Wow, talk about a nice looking case for an ugly and ancient PC.

BitFenix-Outlaw.png

My System

Level 10 is my favorite case, but it is form over function, not to mention ridiculously heavy!

Last edited:
My System

Level 10 is my favorite case, but it is form over function, not to mention ridiculously heavy!

Your the first I've seen with the PSU cables only sleeved on the extenders. I planned on doing the exact same thing, but did not know how it would look. Awesome, now I can continue with my project ideas! ^_^:D

Very clean rigs in the last couple pages. Will update mine when I get to my new place.

Just needs a black case and this would be so sexy.

nah black cases are overdone. everything is black and it all just blends together and you cant see anything. white reflects the light and makes everything more visible.

nah black cases are overdone. everything is black and it all just blends together and you cant see anything. white reflects the light and makes everything more visible.

The point is to hide visibility of the cables, not reveal them.

How quiet is it? I'm building a server in a Fractal Design Define XL and I want to replace the Fractal 180mm for something quieter. But my options are limited to nonames, Fractal, Phobya and Silverstones... or of course block it off completely but since it forces air out back noise may be reduced.

How quiet is it? I'm building a server in a Fractal Design Define XL and I want to replace the Fractal 180mm for something quieter. But my options are limited to nonames, Fractal, Phobya and Silverstones... or of course block it off completely but since it forces air out back noise may be reduced.

Yeah there isn't too many choices for 180mm, but this one got some good reviews, but the only thing is, directly plugged into mobo with 3 pin it will run at lowest setting which barely does much, so if you plug in this little 2 pin jumper it will run full speed, which really isn't too loud, but I sleep with my pc on couple feet from my head, so I installed their pci fan controller. It isn't the most ideal solution because i'd rather use software to control it, but oh well. It does push a LOT of air though...

The fractal 180mm is loud to you though? How is it compared to the 140's?

Wow, talk about a nice looking case for an ugly and ancient PC.

BitFenix-Outlaw.png

Yea I got it in case I ever upgrade her, she's got a Zotag Mag for her TV to surf on and this one's just extra... but eventually I'll upgrade her with something hella fast and re-use this case.

First new build in about ~5-6 years .Every case these days has amazing cable management pretty much.

photosge.jpg

Installed my XSPC Temp sensor and painted my sound reactive cathode box black to finish up my build...

SDC12005.jpg

SDC12006.jpg

SDC12022.jpg

My old AMD setup back in the day. Cut some holes in my mb tray on my Antec 300 for some wire management. Did what I could with what I had.

Photo0132.jpg

Wow, still kicking it with IDE. Why don't you try rounded IDE cables? will definitely be neater.

September059.jpg
Dec2011038.jpg

Dec2011039.jpg

I plan on getting sleeved cable extenders from nzxt. the 24 pin is a nzxt cable.

Here we go
P1000160-1.jpg

Credit to this case, I just slapped everything in there and am happy to report it's still clean XD

Last edited:
Can't really touch what some of you guys are doing but here's my current build. Also, don't mind the dust...

cable01.jpg

cable02.jpg

cable03.jpg

I have an old case that is way too big. I can't tuck much because otherwise it wouldn't reach!
I've looked at a few pages and there are some really clean cases.

2011-12-15_12-13-10_658.jpg

Can't really touch what some of you guys are doing but here's my current build. Also, don't mind the dust...

cable01.jpg

cable02.jpg

cable03.jpg

Bullocks! Clean and nice, that's a great looking setup and some really powerful hardware!

BTW - I always get a chuckle when you can't even see the MB because of the enormus HSF and video cards... that's [H]!

Back