Post your "rate my cables" here

DSCF1154.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

Yeah, it sucks when your friend takes your nice new Lightscribe/CD-DVD (regular stuff) to "try it out" then move to Arizona with it, doesn't it lol.

Well i say that the best cable is always the one you cant see.

And yes a SATA optical drive would help substantially.

Cut those clear tabs off of the ide cable for the moment. The ones at the end. They just make it harder to bend the cable and by the way yours are harder to hide...

Anyone ever own a aerocool masstige or know a few threads on other forums where they show some decent wire management? im thinking of doing some real wire management for my case but the damm case has nothing to work with.

Do you happen to have any before temp results before you added the shroud? I'm curious how effective it is.

No sorry plus I changed the TIM to OCZ Freeze instead of the one I used last time.

Sonic21, please, for the love of god, remove those extra hard drive racks.

Maybe, I don't like the way it looks without them and my hard drive doesn't run hot so I really feel no reason to take them out.

No sorry plus I changed the TIM to OCZ Freeze instead of the one I used last time.

Maybe, I don't like the way it looks without them and my hard drive doesn't run hot so I really feel no reason to take them out.

Hmmm...I always thought it looks much better without them. Moreover, it improves airflow.

The CM V8 cooler fit LGA1366 out of the box? Or did you need an adapter?

Been wanting one for weeks now, still not really in stock at my normal supplier. Finally get a look at one in a users system as opposed to an advertisement or review. Looks sweet as ever!

Yeah, Frozen CPU was where I got this one from, brackets are already in the box, and it had an i7 sticker (look for that if you have to get it from a store) on the side along with the other socket types it is compatible with, seems to be a hard to get hold of item, I snapped mine up as soon as I saw it was back in stock, day later all gone again:eek:

wish i had the talent you guys have at hiding wires. hard to do that in a lian li V2000 case.

this hardware is like 3-4 years old.:rolleyes:

Yep.. I know and I <3 it lol.
Naa I'll be building a AM2 rig soon. Prolly water cooled and fully tucked like this one. I really dont need alot of power because I don't play games only photo edit.

I'm running Athlon Xp 2000, 512MB DDR, Nvidia FX7500LE, 500GB IDE HDD. Does what I need it to do.

Back