Post your pc screen shots!

Debian on the 2.71 GHz Pentium M 755 Box.

screenshot772.png

PClinuxOS 2007 on my laptop
screenshot13.png

I had to remove the picture because i was using all the bandwith with my 1MB screenshot.

Wow, this thread has been good to me today. I've been playing around with my setup all day and am pretty damn pleased with how it has turned out:

Nice.

Dull ol' XP with a modified Vista wall. :p

vistamodifieddesktopyi7.jpg

This topic's becoming the evolution of desktops.

Just re-imaged my system so it's pretty clean...

xp media center
window blinds
icontweaker
yahoo widgets

wall is from digitalblasphemy

What part of it? The Litestep theme/VS is Axonkolor, by UAC Marine. The desktop background I forgot what the name was, but if you want me to send it to you, PM me. The Putty window is connected to my Chumby, and the Windows 98 setup you see is the result of a virtual machine I set up with Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 so that I could play some old (non-3d) games that have issues with XP. The dock on the bottom is RK Launcher.

196 pages. Wow. I don't know if I would ever have time to look at all of these. Some of y'all have some reallly cool desktops. Others of you have ... well ...

Here is mine. Im still looking for an Vista theme that i really like. PM me if you think you have a good one

backgroundangel-1.png

lol had to thumbnail them otherwise it will be atrociously large. The monitors are spread out horizontally on the desk. 24in 24in 20in 17in notebook. So it is essentially 7360x1200.

lol had to thumbnail them otherwise it will be atrociously large. The monitors are spread out horizontally on the desk. 24in 24in 20in 17in notebook. So it is essentially 7360x1200.

Your disgustingly large setup attracted my attention! How big is the desk you use!?

Also, when I checked out your pics, I noticed... Urbana! Are you a student here per chance?

Back