Post your pc screen shots!

Nothing too complicated, but thats just the way I like it. StyleXP, Samurize, Y'z Dock, Y'z Shadow, and I pic that I took from my roof one morning. It makes me happy... :D

desktop11620054an.jpg

desktop211620052ze.jpg

my setup isnt as nice as I'd want it to be, its a temp install so I only altered it a bit.

Beware the cuteness.
hehe2ha.jpg

awesome, I love the browser in a browser in a browser. What distro you running?

edit - and why don't I see FahCore_78 running in that top? ;)

pilotman2004 said:
awesome, I love the browser in a browser in a browser. What distro you running?

edit - and why don't I see FahCore_78 running in that top? ;)

i'm running slack 10.1 with fluxbox, and you don't see fahcore because i am running distributed.net's rc5-72 client.

Im using a power toy that lets me have for deskops as such running at one time and I can switch between them
screenshot1.jpg

What the main one I use looks like
screenshot2.jpg

pilotman2004 said:
Nothing too complicated, but thats just the way I like it. StyleXP, Samurize, Y'z Dock, Y'z Shadow, and I pic that I took from my roof one morning. It makes me happy... :D

pilotman2004: Any chance of getting a link to that wallpaper? That's a phenomenal photo you took there.

Thanks,
bb

sanj101 said:
Im using a power toy that lets me have for deskops as such running at one time and I can switch between them
screenshot1.jpg

What the main one I use looks like
screenshot2.jpg
Could you please give me a link to that powertoy, i would really like it. Thanks.

chronic9 said:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

its called virtual desktop manager.

if your version of windows "is for evaluation" lemme know ill email you the app.
Thanks, i have tryed it before and it didnt work, it said it was installed in the WINDOWS/DOWNLOADED INSTALLATIONS folder, but when i looked there all i saw was another installer, and i cant figur out why, the microsoft website says i have a GENUINE (sp) copy of windows XP too. So if anybody else has had this problem or knows another virtual desktop maniger i could use, i would appreciate it. thanks

br0adband said:
pilotman2004: Any chance of getting a link to that wallpaper? That's a phenomenal photo you took there.

Thanks,
bb

Gracias! I'm really happy with the pictures from my Canon S410. Heres a link to the full size pic: linky You can peruse around my other pics and see if theres anything that you like.

i am now usint that power toy too, its really neat, i just wish you could set it up a litttle more, like have all the aim windows open on desktop one, all the ie links on page 2, etc

multidesktop.JPG

Hamateer said:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2641/untitled1copy5hw.jpg[/IMG]

nice wallpaper. try to cover up ur IP next time ;) :D

i never heard of ameritech thou.

Thanks is wickedly cool, where did you get that thing along the top of the screen, actually is that a theme, what is it dude I am going nuts do you have a link or somthing that you would like to share with the rest of the class? I notice that your temps for your GPU are displayed, 93c is that the 6600 or are you one of the lucky ones that got a 6800 that stays below 50?
oh and dont forget and i think that I am speaking for some of the others also, linkie for your desktop theme.

Wes Mantooth said:
might want to cover that old' ip!

That, my friend is a private ip, and could probably be determined by simply knowing what router he has. Not a lot of harm you can do with someones internal ip. At least he's running a NAT router.

Back to picks, lol I am a jerk.

is that a samurize config at the top of your screen? if so can I have a copy of the config, it is real cool looking. Samurze is have another best config contest, you should really think about entering it if it is indeed your own work, please send me a link or email me the file.

Thanks

Cybiker, what camera? Pic looks good!

And get tweakUI to get rid of those silly arrows on your desktop shortcuts :)

buzzard34 said:
whats a good wallpaper changer? Im looking for something similar to the walllpaper changing option in OSX, but for windows. And preferably free or shareware. :D

Here's the one from MS. They have another version listed as Winter wallpaper changer that comes with some fairly nice backgrounds.

Wallpaper Changer

Back