Post your pc screen shots!

paintb4707 said:
;) Im flattered
should be... that was a clever idea and a very clean, neat idea. if i can can u send a link to that wallpaper? id like to steal that from u too. ;)

04.jpg

Just made this. Anyone Like?

buzzard34 said:
heh not bad. you play ET? what server ususally?
{AC} WORLDWIDE XP SAVE

&

House of FraG

as TheJackal

AC is a 31 player server, i get low ass pings so that's usually my server. only game i play on my thinkpad :cool:

Hupo said:
should be... that was a clever idea and a very clean, neat idea. if i can can u send a link to that wallpaper? id like to steal that from u too. ;)
I got it from the splitfire shell theme on customize.org

TheJackal said:
{AC} WORLDWIDE XP SAVE

&

House of FraG

as TheJackal

AC is a 31 player server, i get low ass pings so that's usually my server. only game i play on my thinkpad :cool:
nice should come check out me and my krew at [LHM] Last Hard Men

i frequent it as [LHM]LollerCaust usually

where can i find the "tape mod" for objectdock bars? - its the one with 2 pieces of scotch tape holding the dock in place.

paintb4707, or anybody. I downloaded a windows visual style and it LOOKS cool here it isVVV i stole it from paintb4707... it looks neato. Ok my question is i put a font that came with the theme (splitfire theme) in my theme folder. How do i set that font for my main font? like for icons and stuff? ty
dfsdfs.jpg

mdameron said:
Cybiker, what camera? Pic looks good!

And get tweakUI to get rid of those silly arrows on your desktop shortcuts :)

Thats actually a canon powershot a75...it takes amazing pictures...and what you see there is sysmetrix....customized the heck outta it...and i changed the icons and things...will post another screenie tommorow...

Hupo said:
paintb4707, or anybody. I downloaded a windows visual style and it LOOKS cool here it isVVV i stole it from paintb4707... it looks neato. Ok my question is i put a font that came with the theme (splitfire theme) in my theme folder. How do i set that font for my main font? like for icons and stuff? ty
how bout a link to that wallpaper?? :D Feel free to upload it to my wallpapers gallery on http://images.pyrospheric.net :)

Hupo said:
its been posted
answer my question?
Youre supposed to put the fonts into your control panal/fonts folder. Then you go back to where you chose your theme and hit advanced. It should say something for icons there.

And why the hell do you have windowblinds running with a shell theme? :confused:

Oh and if youre wondering, Im using the splitfire wallpaper but my shell theme is called "SPlan". So its a little different then what youre using.

12_08_3.jpg

This is my work pc. Dual 1801 dells, gx270, fx5200. Running Vista Inspirat BricoPack. Using nvidia drivers to run duals as one monitor at 2560x1024.

Has the Brico Pack given you any trouble? Last time I installed it it seemed to fudge up a few things and make my system fairly unstable.

fireburster said:
12_08_3.jpg

This is my work pc. Dual 1801 dells, gx270, fx5200. Running Vista Inspirat BricoPack. Using nvidia drivers to run duals as one monitor at 2560x1024.

Where did you get that wallpaper from?

I like it!

Regards,

Chris. :)

deviantart.com is where i get all my icons and wallpapers.

the vs pack hasnt given me any problems.

fireburster said:
12_08_3.jpg

Sorry to bother you again,

Could you please send me the link or e-mail me that wallpaper as i cannot seem to find it on deviantart.com.

Kind Regards,

Chris :)

I updated my Desktop... and some icons and stuff... I just dedeleted all the tracks that werent in the folders also since I never listen to those...

untitled.jpg

Also I have Super Mario Brothers Cursors... :p

fireburster said:
12_08_3.jpg

I'm using the same wallpaper in a dual screen setup. :) Gotta love DevianART.

Back