Post your pc screen shots!

TSS Modder said:
puts freakin hawt chicks on em... :eek: :D

Who me :D . Like this one.

bkg34.jpg

you got a widescreen display @ work!! WOOT, where you work graphics design firm or something? how you get all those icons on the right hand side all purdy and stuff. do tell do tell :p :p

darktiger said:
Not all my desktops are pretty. Here is my one at work. Pretty messy huh?
bkg33.jpg

chronic9 said:
you got a widescreen display @ work!! WOOT, where you work graphics design firm or something? how you get all those icons on the right hand side all purdy and stuff. do tell do tell :p :p

Looks more like Dual then Widescreen. But yes, what are you using for the right hand side bars and such.

you got a widescreen display @ work!! WOOT, where you work graphics design firm or something? how you get all those icons on the right hand side all purdy and stuff. do tell do tell
No I do not work for a graphics design, but I do enjoy making/creating/modifying different visual styles. I also am a icon whore. I love icons, I make some but I collect tons. I have abour 2 or 3 gigs of nothing but icons that I collected. You do not want me to begin on how much wallpapers I have.

SIlverSkull said:
Looks more like Dual then Widescreen. But yes, what are you using for the right hand side bars and such.
Yes it is dual 20.1 LCD's. My widescreens are at home. As for the right hand side it is a mixture of Y's Dock(Because it uses less resources than any docking tool), also the other stuff is a mixture of avedesk and sysstats(part of avedesk).

thats an awesome wallpaper, where did you get it?
Email me with your email address and I will email you the desktop.

Changed it again-recolored the background in photoshop and changed the theme to "soft aqua"....I freakin' love how it looks!

clean.jpg

clean2.jpg

what itunes mini skin is that? and how does that work? not very knowledgable about itunes skins and whatnot. TIA.

http://kapsules.shellscape.org/ ....... go there-it's a widget program called "kapsules". It's basically a widget that controls itunes. It's pretty cool looking. I was pissed because no program I tried added a drop shadow to the itunes mini player...then a friendly [H]er gave me a link!

Hey wait a minute, that dual setup is Apple :p No wonder i couldn't find avedesk :D

Oh well nice setup, I'll post mine up sometime I guess.

Here is mine..

desktopforhard.jpg

Oh & chronic9, is that Konfabulator Aero running ?

I've been looking for it for my theme, but to no avail.
Got a link ? Thanks In advance.

HekoAridese said:
Bomber: What's your wallpaper?

Just a rendering of the new Galactica and a Mark II Viper from Battlestar Galactica. Don't remember where I found it. If you want it, shoot me a PM what email you want it sent to and I'll send it.

SIlverSkull said:
Hey wait a minute, that dual setup is Apple :p No wonder i couldn't find avedesk :D

Oh well nice setup, I'll post mine up sometime I guess.

No it's not. It is 110% windows. Plus Avedesk is a windows app...

JL_Audio_User said:
Could you please tell me where to get that look! which skin? weather/calender? ect! Please :)
---------------------------^^^----ETC......CORRECTED! :p /back on topic!

If anyone wants all the stuff for my last look, just pm me with your email address. I will rar all the wallpapers(ones w/o the microsoft windows also), also I will rar the icons and the vs.

pixelgirlpresents.com pg 31, it only came in 1024x768 so i had to pshop it to fit 1680x1050 without stretching the pic. came out good

First you have to find a web hosting service, I use Photobucket. They give you a url and you coppy that into a post, and magically a picture appears.

I beleieve there's plugins for the site that allow you to edit the way the [H] looks in your browser. I've heard talks of it...or, ya know, seen typings of it... ;)

Happy Hopping said:
why is it all text based? That's not the way most of our Hardforum looks like?

It's a text-based browser he's running in a Linux terminal window.

I used to view Hard|Forum from Links (another text-based browser), it was neato.

JackieO: What music player thingy is that and what skin is it? I'm assuming everyone already knows except me because it looks awesome.

Pixeleet said:
JackieO: What music player thingy is that and what skin is it? I'm assuming everyone already knows except me because it looks awesome.
It looks like QuickTime Player's (for OS X) full screen controls.

why don't you change those to .jpeg so we can see them? They are tiny as is.

Back