Post your pc screen shots!

come on guys, calm down. i dont think any of you want to get banned. just drop it.

lesman said:
id39925.jpg
whats that theme?

xdviper said:
whats that theme?
It's the Royale theme. It's based on windows media center edition. I created the wallpaper in light of the theme to match, and it matches pretty well.

lesman said:
It's the Royale theme. It's based on windows media center edition. I created the wallpaper in light of the theme to match, and it matches pretty well.

wow.... you did a really good job on that backround. kudos to your leet graphics skills.

:confused: why would you want it to look like a little red x?

:p j/k but you need to fix the pix (rhymed on purpose)

bg.jpg

yes, actual screenie, shrinked to 40%. and yes, I like it that simple. because when I am actually using it...

screen.jpg

Wow, after seeing all these wallpapers here I got a little influenced and changed my desktop:
id41320.jpg

here it is with the startbar up:
id41321.jpg

Work Desktop

I have to use win 2000 at work, and our sites need IE untill next year, so here ya go ( ZZZ) I miss linux here.....

nt.jpg

TheGamerZ said:
mac_wannabe.jpg

All the sexiness of OSX with the compatibility of Windows. win-win :)
You need to get the Lucida Grande font and change your icon text and it'd be pretty close.

heres mine
screen9ha.jpg

By the way that picture was taken off my deck about 7AM about a week ago, this was just after i took my shower before school.

EGGO said:
Now that simplistic theme I like. Do give details please =0)
Sure, have e-mail so I can send you the background? It is a pretty big .bmp, I can send you the icons and theme too.

Edit: I noticed you just asked about the theme, but if you want the rest of the stuff just ask. Theme: http://www.deviantart.com/view/5429033/ .

Linger, or anyone for that matter...how did you or where did you get your desktop theme? Specifically the Mac Icon Look?

Oh here's mine...

Magnolia.jpg

EGGO said:
Now that simplistic theme I like. Do give details please =0)
I also like it very much, but what would stop me from using it is that the start menu has grey in it.. if it was a light faded blue shade like the background and what not, this would be a fantastic theme. :)

aBSoLuT_0 said:
Yeah, I'm all about the minimalistic themes. I'm interested in the details too... all of them. (Theme, icons, wallpaper, etc) ;)

Your's too. :p

one word; Multipass ;)

wallpaper:
Mist_Valley___wallpaper_by_li_bra.jpg

Back