Post your pc screen shots!

mine at work

bgwork.jpg

Thank you, just tell me if you are interested in that bkg....

hey, I suppose if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like it please. Thanks buddy. :)

zombiebeat: what program is that in the bottom left corner of your desktop that displays all the sysinfo?

killahgrag said:
zombiebeat: what program is that in the bottom left corner of your desktop that displays all the sysinfo?
Looks like CoolMon or Samurize.

FiZ said:
killahgrag said:
Looks like CoolMon or Samurize.

yep coolmon

http://www.coolmon.org/

i believe 2 has better features but may be a wee bit more tricky to set up, plus I don't want to use any more resources/bandwidth than I have to.

serverdesktop.JPG

the desktop on my server bar on right is called spyder bar made by tgtsoft (same as theme xp) it works good

the operating system is windows server 2003 if anyone was wondering

screen4.png

KDE, as usual.
(And I hate Sun's redistribution policy for java, in case anyone wonders what's compiling. :D )

I posted a little while back, but I've since updated! I used one of the pictures I took of my computer to make the alien thing inthe background. It's one of the fan grills on my computer. I thought it would make a cool background if it were mixed with the one I already had on the desktop! Here's the pic.
updatealien.jpg

Back