Post your pc screen shots!

screendump2.jpg

DRJ1014 said:
come on people. wheres all the old windows?

heres mine

:D

lolscreen7qx.jpg

lolscreen24tx.jpg
This actually is not hard to do. Windows 95 and 98 have 2 interfaces, the Explorer interface and the venerable Program Manager. It's a line in the WIN.INI you change to switch between the two. shell=progman.exe to get the old Windows 3.1 interface. What's fun is switch the interface to progman, set the background image to something REALLY ranchy, set the win.ini to read-only and disable exiting of windows.

TSS Modder said:
wow.... thats disgusting... please remove the fisher price and queer backround from my sight. :eek:

heh... my mom's an attorney and she uses that background... so it's gotta have some class with the uber-non-geeks out there... :D

TSS Modder said:
wow.... thats disgusting... please remove the fisher price and queer backround from my sight. :eek:

shutup gay boy, go overclock another video card or something.

EDIT: fag boy changed to gay boy, for political reasons.lol

Gibzilla said:

Why do people feel the need to drag a thread into a flame war?

Gibzilla said:

wow.... someone has a majorly bad case of PMS. i was joking about your stupid desktop, you f******* dumbass.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
I wouldn't take gibzilla to seriously....I mean..look @ the music he listens to!

It wasn't for me, music is what your mom wanted me to play while I did her :D .

Gibzilla said:
Don't look at me, he started it. all i did was post screen shot of my desktop.

i made a stupid joke and you decided to flame and insult me. you carried this on, not any of us.

and then you decided to flame Circuitbreaker. congrats on officially become one of my most hated assholes.

EDIT: and you decided to flame me again. not very funny douche.

Gibzilla said:
It wasn't for me, music is what your mom wanted me to play while I did her :D .

Nice one! Nerds gone wild! Watch out, this one looks crazy. Hes flaming me on a computer forum in a thread topic about posting pictures of your desktop! Man, the ladies must be all over ya. Best of all, you've been here since 2000.....so how are you still so stupid? Saying that kinda crap will get you banned from you precious computer forum.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Nice one! Nerds gone wild! Watch out, this one looks crazy. Hes flaming me on a computer forum in a thread topic about posting pictures of your desktop! Man, the ladies must be all over ya. Best of all, you've been here since 2000.....so how are you still so stupid? Saying that kinda crap will get you banned from you precious computer forum.

dont worry... i already contacted the admins about his flaming and insulting against you and me. i hope they do something about it.

Circuitbreaker8 said:

go lap your heatsink one more time, loser.

Phildeeze said:
It's called Sustenance. You can get it here.

I can't remember where I got it, but I'll put it up on my site tomorrow and add a link to this post then.

thanks kindly :)

Back