Post your pc screen shots!

bg.jpg

Can anyone help me setup a VERY simple theme? Like just tell me what programs to download and what to do with them. Thanks. I'm using WindowsBlinds and all the themes are way too gaudy looking for me.

i did mine in a simple way: searched the net for icons and got a *.jpg off the net that i liked.

here is what i am workin with.. from dieselstation.com right now..

well.. the one with the girl/cat is a picture i took in latvia this summer..

id16290.jpg

id16291.jpg

rdc is cool, i like it more and more every day.. i got my torrent/aim/unsafe surfing habit computer in the closet, which i control from my main comp.. i did have them both on my desk, but then i had to switch keyboards and mice all the time, and who wants to do that? seriously..

you people are a disgrace to the forum. Only one of the past 30 of you have had F@H running. I really hate to see all your cpus at 0% usage, what a waste. Mine has been at 100%, 99% of its life. (1 year, 4 months)

Another for the Aston Martin fans...

currentdt.jpg

Stops my DT getting cluttered, I just can't cover it up! :D

mutazx said:

http://clearyweb.com/currentdt.jpg[IMG]

Stops my DT getting cluttered, I just can't cover it up! :D[/QUOTE]i just visited my rich, former ex-charger player uncle for thanksgiving and i got the chance to ride in his - i must say its a damn good vehicle :D

ug_rulz_all said:
i just visited my rich, former ex-charger player uncle for thanksgiving and i got the chance to ride in his - i must say its a damn good vehicle :D

<eyes narrow...> I hate you...

;)

mutazx said:

currentdt.jpg

Stops my DT getting cluttered, I just can't cover it up! :D
What is that transparent window your playing music in? Winamp + skin?

Yeah, it's winamp 5 with alpha turned on. The skin is SPIRIT (available in black and white - The white gets lost easy... )

mutazx said:
Yeah, it's winamp 5 with alpha turned on. The skin is SPIRIT (available in black and white - The white gets lost easy... )

Well you and I had the same winamp skins. By the way, your wallpaper shows great taste. ;)

EGGO said:
Well you and I had the same winamp skins. By the way, your wallpaper shows great taste. ;)

Did we? I notice, looking back, that the 'whale guy' has it too. It's truly an amazing skin and everyone should have it! :D

And thank you kind sir, I only wish I had the bankroll to backup such fine taste ;)

thanks for the help. the skin looks great, especially in blak, it matches my whole desktop scene.

desktop.JPG

mutazx said:
<eyes narrow...> I hate you...

;)
well we only see him about once a year on average, and were only a middle-class family ;)

the only hint of luxury we have at all is a ford thunderbird from his father who gave it to us because he was unable to drive anymore, and thats acting up quite a lot

desktop.jpg

A little cluttered since I havent watched all my anime episodes sitting on my desktop.

and now for something a little different, a desktop shot of a female power user...

*drum roll* /me giggles

screen.jpg

and for those wondering... my computer note the SCSI drives have failed and I am now running the 120GB listed as being in the compaq server. I am also upgrading very soon. stay tuned into the general hardware forum for details...

Back