Post your pc screen shots!

desktop2.jpg

I am using default themes because stylexp doesn't seem to work with SP2. Everytime I reboot the theme turns to a windows classic with the same colors as the skin. I just gave up. If anyone knows a fix, PM me please!

YelloFelloJP said:

whats the wallpaper name and where can i get it?
how did you get the c prompt onto the main screen?
Edit: 4got to mention whats the PC monitoring app? that has the winamp thingy on the bottom and stuff?

whats the wallpaper name and where can i get it?
how did you get the c prompt onto the main screen?
Edit: 4got to mention whats the PC monitoring app? that has the winamp thingy on the bottom and stuff?
The wallpaper is called "A Lone Fisherman at Monash County" by Hermik,
which can be found here.

The CMD console is a small application simply called Console. It supports transparency, backgroud images, and and can run any kind of console, not just the MS CMD prompt.

The desktop stats monitor is none other than CoolMon 2 - the successor of an amazing little program that has been featured on a few other desktops in these forums. CoolMon displays useful stats like case temps and fan speeds, CPU activity, physical and virtual memory usage, HDD status, and even WinAmp info right on your desktop.
CM2 now supports a graphical UI, images that can be pulled off of internet servers, line graphs, bar graphs, a ton of other useful items, and is 100% user customizable, from the stats displayed, right down to the graphical layout, font, and placement. The best part about it, is that it is in active development right now, and the programmers are kind enough that if you politely ask for a plugin to be made for CoolMon, there is a high probability that your request will be honored.
Definately a program that I would recommend looking into.

The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prisonband was there and they began to wail
The joint was jumping and the place began to swing
You should have heard those knocked out jailbirds sing

Let’s rock
Everybody let’s rock
Everybody on the whole cell block
They was dancing to the jailhouse rock

Spider murphy played the tenor saxophone
Little joe was blowin’ on the slide trombone
The drummerboy from illinois went crash boom bang
The whole rhythm section was the purple gang

Let’s rock
Everybody let’s rock

TheBluesBrothersJailHouseRockDT.jpg

Well number 47 said to number 3
You’re the cutest jailbird I ever did see
I sure’ll be delighted with your company
Come on and do the jailhouse rock with me

Let’s rock
Everybody let’s rock
They were dancing to the jailhouse rock
Let’s rock!

Sad sack was sittin’ on a block of stone
Way over in the corner weepin’ all alone
The warden said hey buddy don’t you be no square
If you can’t find a partner use a wooden chair

Let’s rock
Everybody let’s rock

They were dancing to the jailhouse rock

They was dancing to, dancing to, dancing to, dancing to
Dancing to the jailhouse rock
Oh they was dancing to, dancing to, dancing to, dancing to
Dancing to the jailhouse rock

Dancing to the jailhouse rock...

That was greatness 3WAYsplit, my son was watching it (he is 3) and is begging to see it over and over!

:p I thought it was funny too... I wish that I could make stuff like that.. If you like that, you should check out the creators site, I linked in my previous post..

compslckr said:
all it is a blue and light blue gradient with a lens flare, 5 min photoshop job

Because we all have $550 photo editing software just laying around :p

se7en1ne said:
http://www.subsistentia.com/whale%20screen.jpg

that is a nice calm desktoop, but with a desktop like that i would expect you to be listening to kenny g. or something other than system of a down. :)

and it does seem like alot of people here have a copy of photoshop "laying around." not so sure where they got it or what they paid for it, but i got it through my school for about $80

DRJ1014 said:

Best wallpaper yet. Now, if somebody could photoshop the peachfuzz off her ass and legs or introduce her to a Mach 3 then all would be better.

Ion Silverbolt said:

This is the tightest screenie so far(in my opinion).

Where can I get this kind of thing... I know style XP but is there any other that is better and uses less cpu and is free??

hot d***... so that's what linux looks like? it was still a command line interface when i first heard of it.

Sure, here's the file (as .txt). CML

Be warned that it may not look right if you simply cut and paste this code into your coolmon cfg. I photoshopped the bar containers and graph grids onto my wallpaper to make it look a bit nicer than CM2 would allow.

If you want some help with that, I'd be more than happy to help out a fellow CM2 user =)

did you ps in the names over the objects? cause i cant get names to appear over the items, then again im new to this so i dont know to much about the syntax and all. i may just be doing it wrong. oh and also what number format are they using for color?
*edit*
one more thing. sorry. how do you specify your NIC i noticed you were putting one in. what exactly do i need to specify that? Never mind on the coloring though. i found that on their site.

Back