Post your pc screen shots!

As of last week, its since changed countless times :D

LiquidMacDesktop2.jpg
:p

BigGreg85 said:
[I MG]http://www.biggreg85.com/desktop5.jpg[/IMG]

what is there not to like about that desktop? :D
a led zepplin dominated playlist set to the background of a pink floyd album cover

then again, that cant be a bad thing, can it? :p

ug_rulz_all said:
a led zepplin dominated playlist set to the background of a pink floyd album cover

then again, that cant be a bad thing, can it? :p

two of the most brilliant bands ever, cant go wrong
:D

starhawk said:
wtf izzat?!

Winxp using litestep to replace the. Been using it for a few days now, i'm in love.

The black box on the right...is like a windows>run command box...i can type in anything there and it launches the program....eg. cmd, firefox, thunderbird, www.hardforum.com.

The black boxes above the time...those are virtual desktops...almopst like having 4 monitors.

I'm still learning it, and how to edit where it appears on teh screen top or bottom, always on top or not. etc etc.

starhawk said:
i was refferring to the white scratchy hurricane on your desktop.
well in that case, just the picture that came with the theme, i'm too lazy to change it.

i like the concept of that desktop, but i dont like the colors or the style of the bars. I wonder if those music controlls stay there the entire time or do they disappear if no MP3s r playing?

You can change the look of the bar(download new themes) the way mine is setup the mp3 controls are always there bcuz when i hit play it opens winamp, you can get rid of the audio bar all together though.

Deviantart.com has litestep themes
as does
Litestep.net

and i'm sure countless other places.

any settings to make it look like you didn't try to etch your monitor? :D sorry, couldn't resist.

starhawk said:
any settings to make it look like you didn't try to etch your monitor? :D sorry, couldn't resist.

I know it's gay looking, just didn't feel like looking for a background, it literally takes me 1-2 hours to find a picture i like.That one was just included...and set automatically.

Trikzy said:
I know it's gay looking, just didn't feel like looking for a background, it literally takes me 1-2 hours to find a picture i like.That one was just included...and set automatically.

i have coreldraw. if you can describe it, i can almost certainly draw it.

cnick79 said:
Best wallpaper yet. Now, if somebody could photoshop the peachfuzz off her ass and legs or introduce her to a Mach 3 then all would be better.

Douche... the peachfuzz makes it all the sexier! I love it!!

chronic9 said:
Where did you get those icons of the HDD and all that.

Honestly, I don't remember. I picked them up somewhere awhile back, but since I don't go icon hunting that often, I don't tend to remember any good sites and don't really bookmark any.

Back