Post your pc screen shots!

My newest one :)

screen-1.png

A couple of screen shots:

This one is for all the Assassins Creed fans out there. I based this on the Animus interface, the bottom icons are object dock and the bars on the right are yahoo widgets. Thought it came out well. I have a blue one, but I like the look of the greyscale version.

Blue version:
Oh god please link me to that theme/widget and the startrek bg. I need ALL of it! :D

PanzerKrieg13:

So, you got everything resolved and up and running, eh? Nice to see it working.

Here's a wallpaper for ya... just in case. :)

BBZ,

Yep. I bought Vista Ultimate, used the 64-bit disc, even setup Bit-Locker and followed the normal install procedures. I can honestly say I'm very impressed and my laptop has never run better. Thanks for the help there and thanks for the wallpaper, I might end up using it. Very nice.

SemperFi,
- Joey

PanzerKrieg13:

So, you got everything resolved and up and running, eh? Nice to see it working.

Here's a wallpaper for ya... just in case. :)

yeah its pretty nice, when I get my camera hooked up and working I'll post a picture of my entire setup. Its real nice in the winter cuz its right next to a window and its been snowing allllll week. Very Christmasy.

P.S. I'll link the wallpaper later, its at home and I'm not there right now.

yeah its pretty nice, when I get my camera hooked up and working I'll post a picture of my entire setup. Its real nice in the winter cuz its right next to a window and its been snowing allllll week. Very Christmasy.

P.S. I'll link the wallpaper later, its at home and I'm not there right now.

Grrrrrr... you lucky guy! In the UK snow is almost unheard of... :(

Grrrrrr... you lucky guy! In the UK snow is almost unheard of... :(

Live in Texas, you say snow and people have no clue what you are talking about. Though very nice setup, sounds like a perfect combination with the outside weather.

Actually I thought it was pretty good. The very last part is really good if you do some research, sets up some fantastic ideas for sequels.

heh, ubi stated many a time that this was going to be a new "franchise". It's intresting, nobody, aside from maybe Blizzard or Bioware, can make their first game profitable. Its in the seaquels that you make money: already built and licensed engine and a pre-built in fan base (much less marketing needed).

Back