Post your pc screen shots!

can I ask what is with that firefox icon on your desktop? Is it a software or did you just changed the icon picture??

Thanks

There's an actual Firefox icon pack you download as an addon, It's one of the early 2005 icon packs.

how do you like the switcher?

I love it, I've been a huge fan of expose' on the OSX side for a good long while. It helps a lot in my organization. Especially in my web design work...waaaay too many images floating around on CS3. :D

Where did you get the switcher from? I also loved expose in OS X and would love a feature to display all my windows.

Desktop2.jpg

That wallpaper is absolutely beautiful. Any idea where you got it from ;)?

thanks :) and for some reason, the screen capture didnt get the taskbar or dock. but it still looks good

listenin to 21st century now

Well I've decided to change it up a little bit. I'm feeling a white theme to match the coming snow ;)

desktopfa8.jpg

how did u get the sidebar on the second monitor? on you rprevious post

Look for the Windows Sidebar Icon on your Taskbar, right click it and go to Properties. Then you can change it from LEFT/RIGHT on which monitor you want (represented by #'s).

I'm going to guess Foobar2000, but... hell there are so many ways to show album art and artist info nowadays, it could be anything, but I'll say Foobar2000 and we'll see what the poster says...

A couple of screen shots:

This one is for all the Assassins Creed fans out there. I based this on the Animus interface, the bottom icons are object dock and the bars on the right are yahoo widgets. Thought it came out well. I have a blue one, but I like the look of the greyscale version.

Blue version:

Back