Post your pc screen shots!

Haven't posted in a while, my current windows desktop. It's a 1280x1024 image, but resized.

dark2.jpg

lesman said:
Haven't posted in a while, my current windows desktop. It's a 1280x1024 image, but resized.

I'm running that theme, except I don't get transparency (or it's slightly different and doesn't have it).

How do you get transparency up and running? Anything special?

(funny this, I seem to remember last fiddling with window transparency in linux about 5 yrs ago)

spicetek said:
I'm running that theme, except I don't get transparency (or it's slightly different and doesn't have it).

How do you get transparency up and running? Anything special?

(funny this, I seem to remember last fiddling with window transparency in linux about 5 yrs ago)
The theme is Vista XP by Kol. This theme was removed from wincustomize, I believe, because of copyright issues with Microsoft. But it you google it, you'll find it. It has a few different versions, including black, silver, and glass, as well as Beta1 versions. I don't know if you have it, but you have to have WindowBlinds 5 for per-pixel effects and transparencies. Hope this helps! :)

lesman said:

IMGhttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/alienfast/dark2.jpg /IMG

Oooh, I like what you did. I may get rid of this Mac theme for it. =0)

[edit] This is assuming I can find it.

I like your wallpaper, rob2000. and when someone says that, it means they would loooove to get a link to it! :D ;)

Darkkmind said:
Very, very nice got any links say for desktop image , what blinds version or then your using, nice use of konfabulator and loving the glass taskbar.

rob2000: yea i have to agree want a link to that desktop pic :D

^^ what are you using to get your desktop like that?

anyway, here's what mine looks like right now:

desktopscreenshot27jc.jpg

(i'm not done yet on the object dock, so that's not final)

Thermite Paste said:
^^ what are you using to get your desktop like that?

anyway, here's what mine looks like right now:

(i'm not done yet on the object dock, so that's not final)

WindowBlinds 5. The theme is "clearONE". I am using random icons in the dock. The dock BTW is Y'z Dock, not object dock, just so you know, and the explorer toolbar is a random one I downloaded somewhere, but I forgot.

lesman said:
WindowBlinds 5. The theme is "clearONE". I am using random icons in the dock. The dock BTW is Y'z Dock, not object dock, just so you know, and the explorer toolbar is a random one I downloaded somewhere, but I forgot.

Hehehehe..cool...im using StyleXP and have the exact same theme and wallpaper..its called WIndows Vista theme :)

elite.mafia said:
what game is that??

quake wars enemy territory, looks sweet from everything i seen about it. i posted the link on this page to for the preview. there are some gameplay videos around.

Where can i get this Vista look? I already have the taskbar but i need the icons and the window.

smoothalternativeby6xgate7bc.jpg

Cool i found it on Deviantart, but what program do i use to encorporate that style? I want the toolbars to look like that.

jhego said:
Cool i found it on Deviantart, but what program do i use to encorporate that style? I want the toolbars to look like that.
Well, if you have the WindowBlinds version, it should put the toolbars on for you...unless you're using an actual shellstyle, in which case you'd have to get something like Y'z toolbar.

Here is my desktop:
abababa.jpg

And here is me at lunch....stealing my friends fork......:
MattsForksds.jpg

Screenie for my Powerbook. I'll do one for my PeeCee when I get home (stuck at a friends house during a blizzard)

DesktopScreen.jpg

lesman said:
Well, if you have the WindowBlinds version, it should put the toolbars on for you...unless you're using an actual shellstyle, in which case you'd have to get something like Y'z toolbar.

I have the WindowBlinds program. On the toolbar page, i don't see "add toolbar style" anywhere at all. I only see a way to add Skins.

jhego said:
I have the WindowBlinds program. On the toolbar page, i don't see "add toolbar style" anywhere at all. I only see a way to add Skins.
You'll see the option "toolbars" on the left hand side of WindowBlinds menu. After you click on it you should see a list of toolbars from the various skins you've downloaded. Select one of the toolbar sets, and then on the menu below the toolbar preview, select "always use the toolbar icon set selected below", and you should be good. If you don't have the option to change toolbars...well...then I'd say you have an effed up version of WB.

if vista don't look as good as that mac screenshot, i'll dump mine for a mac. with intel inside.

warpath said:
eh? you must be on crack...

this is minimal...
Actually...that sort of destroys the meaning of "minimal". Minimal is cosmetically appealing, while keeping simplicity and function all wrapped into one, without sacrificing a thing, and those icons aren't minimal....they're standard. ;)

its called a dual monitor setup, most likely. i would get the max resolution of the 2405 and that 30 inch apple screen or mayb the new dell 30 incher. or maybe it just 2 2005s together?

X_VADER_X said:
HOLY F***!!! :eek: Please tell us what monitor that is!!!

Back