Post Your NXE Avatars!

I really don't like my wii (yeah, insert joke), but think the Miis do a better job than the avatars. I agree with the idea I've seen elsewhere that the simplicity and lesser options of the Miis actually allow you to approximate real people a lot better.

Plus the wardrobe choices are all totally douchey.

Hmm... I would like my avatar to be wearing a gears of war soldier outfit. Now THAT would be badass. Or maybe a Viva Pinata outfit o.o; Oooh. That'd be great if they released outfits of game characters for your avatar to wear. That'd be total win! :D

Hmm... I would like my avatar to be wearing a gears of war soldier outfit. Now THAT would be badass. Or maybe a Viva Pinata outfit o.o; Oooh. That'd be great if they released outfits of game characters for your avatar to wear. That'd be total win! :D

Hmm, I would like gears of war boots on dead or alive extreme volleyball bikinis and viva pinata furry heads.

My dude would be wearing MJOLNIR Mk VI armor. My username will finally be realized after 6 years. :)

Who else bonked their avatar's head against one of the winodws during creation on accident? *raises hand* That was a surprisingly smart gag!

I didnt find that, but I was whirling my avatars head around and he started to look like he was gonna throw up, that was funny.

I think Dreaz's PM inbox traffic is about to quadruple.:D

This is a pretty gay thread.

My avatar looks as queer as a three dollar bill. Skinny black jeans and white gloves with a black tshirt, a monocle, and an earing. And snow boots.

You'd be proud.

Oooh. I'm an alumni, too. Working in the nuclear laboratory that we have on campus. :) Graduated in June '06.

Attended from 97-03 myself. ;)

Got the bachelor's in 01' and stuck around for my teaching credential.

I remember those awful days in my 96' fall quarter taking introductory computer science (Pascal) and working until deadlines in the Engineering 2 buliding. At least that was what i remember it being called.

Davis was a nice college town. I definitely had some good times there... other than the year that I lost in 99' to Everquest.

Attended from 97-03 myself. ;)

Got the bachelor's in 01' and stuck around for my teaching credential.

I remember those awful days in my 96' fall quarter taking introductory computer science (Pascal) and working until deadlines in the Engineering 2 buliding. At least that was what i remember it being called.

Davis was a nice college town. I definitely had some good times there... other than the year that I lost in 99' to Everquest.

Haha I lost 03'-04' playing FFXI. Barely graduated due to video games :X but hey I made it haha.

Yeah, it's called Kemper now, not Eng 2. Don't know why they changed it, but they did.

The college town/environment is why I'm still here. After I graduated I wanted to look for a girlfriend(engineering major playing MMOs doesn't really work lol), so I did and I got one haha. Figure if I moved to wherever work took me, I wouldn't have that opportunity. :p But yeah. This year is Davis' 100th year thingy.

I wanted my avatar to have a homeless look, doesn't resemble me at all.

Haha I lost 03'-04' playing FFXI. Barely graduated due to video games :X but hey I made it haha.

Yeah, it's called Kemper now, not Eng 2. Don't know why they changed it, but they did.

The college town/environment is why I'm still here. After I graduated I wanted to look for a girlfriend(engineering major playing MMOs doesn't really work lol), so I did and I got one haha. Figure if I moved to wherever work took me, I wouldn't have that opportunity. :p But yeah. This year is Davis' 100th year thingy.

Made it through my first year of teaching in 03'-04' playing FFXI sleeping 4-6 hours a night. That was rough. That's why I don't play MMOs anymore. :D

A friend brought a copy of wow to my doorstep two years ago. My girlfriend (wife now) grabbed it from him and threw it into her trunk. Probably one of the best things she's ever done for me.

Enjoy your time over there. At one point in my life, I saw myself settling down there.

haha bastard.

That picture is pretty accurate of her, I'd say. Won't post pics of her, she might not like it. XD

It is pretty accurate.

Yeah, you inadvertently posted her gamertag, which is also her common name in many other places, the pictures are already found :)

I think you should've recreated the "possessed" picture of her eating KFC :D

Here's mine. I have some clothes that they took out of the closet once NXE went public.

It is pretty accurate.

Yeah, you inadvertently posted her gamertag, which is also her common name in many other places, the pictures are already found :)

I think you should've recreated the "possessed" picture of her eating KFC :D

oh you are an ass lol :x

HAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! ;)

I can't take these things seriously. My Mii character is also rather goofy.

Back