Post Your NXE Avatars!

Mine:

Hers:

If you guys want to add her to your XBL Friends, do so, she always complains she doesnt have enough friends on there!

Didn't attempt to make it look anything like me, just goofed around with it. I'll probably go and make a bunch of them for the heck of it, they're actually kinda fun to make.

Shes a butch?

lol.. its a ponytail but hard to see from that angle.

Jeans and T shirt is how she rolls. She works at a private catholic high school and has to wear attire all day, even when she's coaching water polo so when not at work its comfort time. ;)

There is absolutely NO WAY to gert my body type so my avatar never look like me so I went "custom" instead:

There is absolutely NO WAY to gert my body type so my avatar never look like me so I went "custom" instead:

1. I'm disappointed. No bra?:mad:
2. I'm adding you now. :p
3. I know, there's no bra option, so you're off the hook. :D

lol.. its a ponytail but hard to see from that angle.

Jeans and T shirt is how she rolls. She works at a private catholic high school and has to wear attire all day, even when she's coaching water polo so when not at work its comfort time. ;)

Looks my sister's avatar, like exactly.

Waitaminute!!!

I finally started on this today. When will they update to add more body types and such? Also, why can't I have a long goatee AND mustache?

Back