Post your Mobile Devices!

yes, it is... Im finally finished migrating all my stuff from the curve to the tour. and installing whateva necessary. its sweet.

HTC Magic:

htcmagic_cradle_3.jpg

With "always on when connected" enabled for a dim always on satus screen :D

htcmagic_cradle_5.jpg

Oooh, I need to get one of those for my BB! I like the robot dude! Here's the Tour looking like Darth Vader to your white rebel scum!

Touragain.jpg

I got a chance to check a MyTouch 3G out a couple weeks ago. Pretty slick device. I love the formfactor, it definitely fits in the pocket easier than it's old, fat brother!

3090617486_7d0ed43e83.jpg

16GB Black iPhone 3G. I've had it since September of '08, and I'm considering upgrading to the 3GS.

599250134_Ndxs5-O.png

Enjoying my 3GS, although as many have read the HTC Hero may replace it....we'll just see how good it is ;)

Here's mine... Sprint Touch Diamond running grooveROM5 (WM 6.5). Extremely happy with it.

P1010898.jpg

Darn, I was hoping it was just my sample. :( The Storm and Tour have perfect screens in that regard.

here are a few pics of mine,
curve.jpg

the new Curve

bb-phones2.jpg

My old 8703 and NET10 pre-pay phone.

bb-phones.jpg

mini9.jpg

Then show us a friggin' picture already! Here's mine along w/ an NWZ-S616 Walkman.

IMG_3160.jpg

I love that little Sony. It was cheap and sounds fantastic. Snagged a really nice Sony OEM armband from walmart the other week too.

3784969089_40d6dd4d37.jpg

16GB iPhone 3G, 120GB iPod classic. The classic resides mostly in my glove compartment, connected to my car stereo. The phone stays in my pocket, but is connected to the stereo via Bluetooth for calls. iPhone app is Photoframe, which keeps the phone from sleeping and cycles through a variety of pictures while displaying the clock ($0.99).

Last edited:
Wow, flashy backing you got there CopyCat. How much did it cost to get a plate? Was it custom?

Actually, it's a skin from Gelaskins. - http://www.gelaskins.com/
I got a skin for an iPod Touch as it was fairly close in size, then I cut the skin to the proper dimensions for the Magic. Tricky part was cutting the hole for the camera :)

Everything turned out pretty good though. I use them a lot...love their stuff

My retired BlackBerry 8320

IMG_0927.jpg

My new iPhone 3GS

IMG_0929.jpg

Together

IMG_0932.jpg

Jammin' some tunes on the iPhone

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Say it isnt so Mr.Wolf!!! You have become....one of them....Noo!!! We have lost another one...

Darkness my ass. Have you browsed on that thing? Who cares if you can't make a phone call. I'm a hardware geek, I don't talk to anyone. I post to strangers on the internet and take strange videos of of strange people in strange places. The iPhone would help me intrude on other lives better and keep me from talking to humans even better than my current blackberry!

Darkness my ass. Have you browsed on that thing? Who cares if you can't make a phone call. I'm a hardware geek, I don't talk to anyone. I post to strangers on the internet and take strange videos of of strange people in strange places. The iPhone would help me intrude on other lives better and keep me from talking to humans even better than my current blackberry!

This is true. My family just all got iphones and when they were visiting my mom and sister were on them non stop playing around. My dad was like they don't even talk to me while I'm driving (they are doing the cross country road trip to take my sister to college) as all they are doing is playing with their iphones. I keep telling dad that once you get an apple product you become instantly indoctrinated into the apple cult and they can't help it and if he wants to get them over it they need to be exorcised.

So what does my dad go and do? Him and mom go to the apple store to get him an iphone, but bring me back a mac book pro for a going back to school and getting my phd present. Sigh. I shall soon be no more amongst the normal and will soon be sporting a new iphone, itouch, and babbling about how awesome macs and Steve Jobs are.

Goodbye my friends. Long live the Blackberries!

I'm fully converted to the iPhone after three years with BlackBerry (8800 and 8320). To me, the iPhone opens a whole world of stuff not available with BB. The web browser is a work of art and text/e-mail is surprisingly easy on the touchscreen. :)

Picked up a Samsung Impression (A877) last week. Loving it so far! The amoled screen is absolutely gorgeous, I've never seen blacks like this before.

Back