Post Your Connection Speed

they must of did some upgrades with Comcast recently in my area..

410860118.png
[/img]

speedtest is about as accurate as a rubber tapemeasure....

and a few mins later ...

this is all from a 50/10 VDSL Line btw...interesting ;)

Seems I would have to agree with cytech here, just ran a test literally two minutes apart and get these....

then,

finally a few minutes after that this,

Got to love the internet. :rolleyes:

Insight's Service is pretty good. Right now I only pay $30/mo. for their 10.0 (10Mb/s connection) service. It meets demands, sometimes I see my speeds fly high above the cap though. In a few months I'm going to get their 20.0 service. Even though right now 10.0 is pretty good, considering I run a file server over this connection that we use at work.

fullscreencapture310200.jpg

verizon fios 20/20 (upload not looking so hot right now), i could get 50/20 but it's twice as much and it's fast enough now.

fullscreencapture310200.jpg

verizon fios 20/20 (upload not looking so hot right now), i could get 50/20 but it's twice as much and it's fast enough now.

ok quit bragging :p only some of us can have the privilege of having FIOS =(...I'm happy I'm no longer stuck w. crappy AT&T

Yeah, I get this service at home as a work benefit.
It's over a single gigabit fiber to the POP :)

Yeah, I get this service at home as a work benefit.
It's over a single gigabit fiber to the POP :)

You have a great facility nearby. I can't find a single testing solution that would allow me to max out my connection.

Perhaps you want to host a quick file so I can see if I can saturate your gig :p

Finally got a decent connection available here in my town. Up until this year all we could get was 3.0/768. All I can say is it's about time!!

yay comcast.

edit: and i had 5 torrents downloading at ~400 KB/s when that test was running =p

me 2 :p, you know, just because im showing off connection speed doesnt mean im stoppping my bluerays from heading on into my HD :p

At a hotel, and this is from a wisp. But its slow loading shit, its feels slower then my home connection (link). I also like the new speedtest.
438743858.png

I hate comcast, some moths its great, other months it takes a huge dump. I have been a customer for 6 months and I have not received a single correct bill (double charges, charging me for cable tv when I don't have it, not applying my promo code etc.)

I want to switch, but my only other option is AT&T dsl or some small company I have never heard of. grrr

why? lol... its like data center speeds. that must be costing £$£$£

Installing the fiber connection cost like 2900€ and the service for 50/50 Mbit is 49€ monthly.
But since I am an employee I get uncapped link and same monthly fee. :cool:

Another update with a better computer and a new speedtest.net tester.
442353987.png

Ugh, I'm on 3 mbps/ 768 kbps verizon dsl. FIOS isn't available here yet. Could go cable.. but meh. Infrastructure in the States blows.

Back