Possible Woot-off tonight!!! 1/29/07

I thought flash memory could only go up to 4GB. Who is this Matsunichi anyway?

Its a micro drive, its a hard drive with a spinning platter and head. These fuckers get hot. I have a 4GB unit and that thing will burn you. Transfer speeds are about the same as mid grade flash.

yea well i picked one up.. Im alwaysing going to friends houses with my whole laptop just for a few silly programs or pictures.. So this should be a nice luxury for me!

Is this brand / model a pos??

I was gone for a while, but here's the current Woot Off item:
Audiovox 8.5" Portable DVD Player with Car Kit and Under Counter Docking Station
$219.99+ $5 shipping

Finally came up (afte processing) with problem with your order...hmmm

I randomly checked woot and there as a BoC up. Yesterday, the server crashed when I tried to order it, hopefully my order is going through this time.

Fucking mother fuck woot you sorry son a bitch! Order was not placed. Ive never gotten a SINGLE fucking item from woot ever that I actually wanted to buy. DAMNIT

How many BoC's were there? I looked at the wiki woot and it said the last one was v5

was this an error in the site?

Worst wootoff evar. Man I got the bag of crap 3 times and the server crashed each time. I tried multiple times to place the order... when I get to the order screen the server crashes. :mad:

Sux.

If I remember right, they're all sent out in bulk, so they all say 6 lbs, regardless of what's in them. It could be a tv, could be something bigger... could only weight 2 pounds.

The one and only bag of crap that I got said 6 pounds and ended up being closer to 12.

AH wow, so there is still hope for a bigger item :D

Anyone know how much the PS3 box weighs? I'm going to be doing some measuring before I rip the package open :D

Expect plenty of pics.

Do they purchase stupid things on purpose or is one of the employees disgruntled?

they only thing i can think of is there suppliers tell them that to get good product x at this price you gotta take crappy product y too. seems to make sense to me.

On a side not was there ever anything else mentioned about those msi video cards??

Same on the Blood pressure cuff got mine Wed in RI. No BOC for me, missed getting in on it all 4 times.

WTF, two boxes???
crap001su4.jpg

Crap from the big box
crap003dn3.jpg

2x Bill Blass pens
1x regular pen?
1x samsonite bag
1x thermos pub glass
1x RCA dog
1x heinken bottle (intact) (what does this do?!?!)a
1x virgin pulse cordless phone+answering machine

CRAP FTW!

Huh?
crap004jn8.jpg

OH YEAH, my free la fon router. WOOOT.
crap005av2.jpg

WOOT.

wow.. seriously random crap.. but kinda cool. lol.

more BOC pics! :D

Did not get a pic of it but my employee here got his BOC yesterday.

2 Gel pens
1 Camera bag
1 cowboy theme PJ bottoms / lounge pants
2 RCA dog keychains
1 set Bill Blass pen and mechanical pencil
1 used Robosapien - robot works fine but the remote is fried

He did not choose three - he ordered 1 crap. Not a bad haul for 6 bucks. He's already snagged a remote for the robot on egay for 8 bucks.

Never successfully grabbed a bandolier of carrots...the servers always crap out before I can get in. Oh..I'm also only about 30 minutes from the Woot offices so it's not like I'm trying from Bangladesh or anything.:mad:

edit- of course their server farm could be in India:p

Back