Possible Woot-off tonight!!! 1/29/07

:( I'm an idiot. I went back and looked at my data. I typed my security code wrong. THat's why I got denied. someone shoot me

If makes you feel better I missed it because I had to get my credit card out of my wallet and look at the back of the card for the security code. I just got the new card and didn't have the security code memorized. I do now. :D

Did anyone else get this?

wtf.jpg

I got it the second time the BOC popped up. It seems a few people on the woot forums got it as well.

:rolleyes: 3,000 Bags of crap.... I wish the freaking lottery gave 1 in 3000 odds.

So 1 in 3000 win an HDTV, without a doubt? You would think they would mention something like that.

Someone defecated in my cheerios. :(
Ok seriously though, it just baffles me to see the reactions of some of you guys, as if missing out on on 99 cent store items is the end of the world.

edit - And if demand is so high for the pieces of useless trash, then why don't they sell them 24/7... They could make some nice profits I would imagine.

It's completely random, I’ve gotten 2 before and its ranged from a standard USB keyboard, 2 different Samsonite camera bags, ½ of a household handset system for a cell phone, USB Locks, and my personal favorite for complete randomness… a sheet of metallic Jesus stickers in a multitude of action figure-like poses… definitely random.

I did hear at one point in time they stuffed some random bags with PS3’s and Wii’s but I haven’t been able to confirm that.

It's completely random, I’ve gotten 2 before and its ranged from a standard USB keyboard, 2 different Samsonite camera bags, ½ of a household handset system for a cell phone, USB Locks, and my personal favorite for complete randomness… a sheet of metallic Jesus stickers in a multitude of action figure-like poses… definitely random.

I did hear at one point in time they stuffed some random bags with PS3’s and Wii’s but I haven’t been able to confirm that.

Confirmed - not for myself but in the November BOC about a half dozen of each did get sent and other wooters posted their pictures. I got regular crap - the bag, a few gel pens, a cool insulated pub glass, and a clip on alien tie. Definitely worth 8 bucks.

This was my last one

WOOTBOC.jpg

Last edited:
Woot is the best. No BOC for me most likely but you can't hate the woot.

See? No need to diss the woot. I just got 3 for 8 bucks shipped on the BOC. This came up right after the logitech speakers.

What's the URL for determining quantity of each woot? Sorry if it's already been posted and I simply overlooked it.

Thanks

You haters are just jealous.

I had the same attitude the last woot off, actually. Once you actually get something, your opinion changes completely, though :p

Dang, I missed the BoC :( Would have been fun, even if I didn't get anything good.

This is my first Woot Off and so far I haven't liked most of the stuff. Though there were a couple of things I thought about getting (Razer Copperhead mouse).

I was under the impression that these Woot Offs only lasted a short time but we're coming up on three days here in about 12 minutes.

Come on people buy these dang phones! Word on the street is that they have all the Victoria's Secret model's phone numbers pre-programmed in ;) :p :D
jk of course

That is a great deal on the phones. I purchased my last home phones on a Woot deal. :) I only got 2, though. You get 3 here...shit..I think I might just bite.

I bought two sets of those phones, Retail on those is $120 or so. And I read that most of the ATT refurbs are "new." As long as they replace the keys, I am all good with it.

Pulsar Watch, doesnt seem to great of a deal,

/ one bump for awesome deal on cordless set.

*its not over, the flashing beacons werent loading for a while*

Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HD TV Tuner and Video Editor
$79.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HD TV Tuner and Video Editor

NEW ITEM:
Kensington Optical Wireless USB Mouse
$6.99+ $5 shipping

I may have missed some, I'm not paying that good of attention.

Since no-ones posted it...

Matsunichi 8GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive
$49.99
+ $5 shipping

Back