Possible Woot-off tonight!!! 1/29/07

Woot!

edit: Get out of the way, we've got a Woot-Off.
We're pigging out at the Woot trough
Ain't going to stop until the Woot-off is done

etc.

I literally just found out about Woot today! And now you post this!
I really need sleep, hopefully they will start it soon so I can see what it's like...

Oh fuck me. I was so hoping for sleep tonight.

We all were, man, we all were. But it looks like that ain't going to be happening any time soon. And I have a humongous chemistry assignment to do while watching Woots, too, so it works out!

It's a go.

First up, Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset.

I was right!!!

That's 2 times now!!! You all must bow to my woot-off prediction skills!

Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset
$14.99+ $5 shipping

Piece of shit.

Aren't Woot offs just the things that Woot failed to sell earlier?

weird, when I first brought up woot there was no wootoff bar, but when I checked here then went back it was there.

Bah, there are rarely any good deals (lately) during w00toffs. Besides, I need sleep.

'night all.

Its wireless security camera that no one is buying, youre not missing much ATM

Yeah, they're definitely getting hammered. I'm going to stay up awhile longer and see what goes. Thanks for the headsup, oh great predictor of wootness. :p

Isn't there a site that shows what is going to be in the Woot-Off? I could sware that I have seen it in the past...

There are woot-off trackers that track what's going on at the moment, but nothing that tells what there will be in the future. That would just be cheating!

Looks like they've kicked in some extra bandwidth. That light sure is lasting awhile!

Sold out.

HP Pavilion dv9010us Entertainment Notebook PC
$999.99

Bah, not that good of a deal (at least for me). Only has Go 6150 graphics

Is it stuck at the sold out page for the light for you guys too?

Edit: nm - it refreshed to a crappy lappy.

NEW ITEM:
HP Pavilion dv9010us Entertainment Notebook PC
$999.99+ $5 shipping

Edit: Dang, you beat me!

Meh - it'll probably be stuck here for a while. This deal isn't as good as the Dell C2D Merom laptops that were on sale last month for $650ish.

Back