Pokemon Go

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...50-gen-3-are-live-in-pokemon-go/#5d15c7a456cf

Gen 3 is out 50 NEW Pokemon it's cold as shit outside unless I lived in Flordia I would play it.
It's just worth keeping a cell phone sub over it. I only caught like 1/2 of Generation 2 the
fun was still there but not as much as the original rush of playing the game at start. I used to
walk around the Walmart parking lot with another guy I worked with catching Gen 1 at night
lol not for the faint of heart.

The experience with the game is yourself and not really the new Pokemon you catch.

I did have fun with the 1/2 dozen Raids I did in the summer though that was kinda fun

Awesome.

Attachments

• go-raid-japan-bosses.jpg
    go-raid-japan-bosses.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
Not sure if anyone plays anymore....I picked this back up after they announced the Switch game integration.

Game is more fun than ever! Though it's been a couple of years since I've played.

Ive been playing again

Add me [H]ard!

5090 1140 6741
Team Mystic

Ill send gifts when possible.

Double candies this week, if anyone is still playing.

Just got back into this since 2016, damn a lot has changed. Hooked!

Anyone looking for gifts on a regular basis?

Add me as friend

7402 7851 1199 is my code

Double candies this week, if anyone is still playing.

Just got back into this since 2016, damn a lot has changed. Hooked!

Anyone looking for gifts on a regular basis?

Add me as friend

7402 7851 1199 is my code

added you, Jefaso IGN

If I had a active phone sub I would play this again in the summer I haven't really touched it summer of 2017. I just don't like paying a cell phone sub for one single game.

added you, Jefaso IGN

Right on.

I'm not very high yet
Here is what I'm working with for raids and battles so far.

forsrIo.jpg

Digging the extra side quests they give you. Makes playing a lot more fun. Already got a bunch of stuff with it.

Right on.

I'm not very high yet
Here is what I'm working with for raids and battles so far.

View attachment 168838

Digging the extra side quests they give you. Makes playing a lot more fun. Already got a bunch of stuff with it.

Nice, get pokegenie or iv calcy and appraise those find out if you have a hundo IV one

Anyone still play? My boss got all of us at work playing.

9205 6885 1881

Two major goals accomplished yesterday I finished A Ripple In Time and evolved my Swablu
Screenshot_20191105-172507_Pokmon GO.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-171119_Pokmon GO.jpg

Pokemon Go has really brought a fun way to play when it helps players keep moving without having to sit still for hours. I really like playing this game, because Pokemon is a part of my childhood

What's your trainer code?

Nah $15 seems excessive for a buggy event that doesnt offer too much more. Reports from other countries is poor shiny rates and glitches

Nah $15 seems excessive for a buggy event that doesnt offer too much more. Reports from other countries is poor shiny rates and glitches

End of day one. Honestly I dont feel I wasted $15. Had a few minor gliches at the start but by mid way through hour 2 it cleared up for the most part. Shiny rates were IMHO a little better then normal. No were near CD rates. I ended up with 6(heatmor, 2 swablus, qwilfish, marill and Pikachu) I caught the swablus nearly back to back, Over 80 rare candies, some new legendaries. a ton of the 2 Unowns, nearly 900 pokemon to sort and send to the shredder, even more candies an star dust.

I also went into it expecting 'meh' for shinys and im honestly surprised the servers didn't fully crash at any point. Day 2 will be interesting as it seems to be rocket based, I wont be a fan of that if forced to spend 10 hours dealing with the leaders, just isnt worth the reward.

I just play this on the Wifi I'm still level 25 almost 26 the grind is really bad after that but they have added a bunch of unlocks in the game to gain XP the stuff you can do on the field. I was in a Raid with another person who I suspect was on the Wifi as well because it's cold as hell out. Almost beat a level 3 raid boss with 2 people but ran out of time at the last second. I'm running low on Pokeballs lol that would be the only reason to go outside and visit a Pokestop again have like 30 balls left and 6 Mega balls. I read that the older Pokemon 1-2-3-4 series are made by deault easier to catch.

I just play this on the Wifi I'm still level 25 almost 26 the grind is really bad after that but they have added a bunch of unlocks in the game to gain XP the stuff you can do on the field. I was in a Raid with another person who I suspect was on the Wifi as well because it's cold as hell out. Almost beat a level 3 raid boss with 2 people but ran out of time at the last second. I'm running low on Pokeballs lol that would be the only reason to go outside and visit a Pokestop again have like 30 balls left and 6 Mega balls. I read that the older Pokemon 1-2-3-4 series are made by deault easier to catch.

Whats your friend code? I can send gifts to help ya get pokeballs

Cool I look up Youtube on how to find the thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-211134_Pokmon GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-211134_Pokmon GO.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cool I look upYoutube on how to find the thing.
Sent, you may get a request from my wife as well I was lazy and just typed out the trainer code and our messenger and sent it to her so I could just copy paste it

I'm surprised how many Pokemon you caught I have no ambition to catch 30k =) I have 1.3k

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201117-070612_Pokmon GO.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-071747_Pokmon GO.jpg

First and last time I ever made the push to rank 10 in GBL. But I got my BDSM Pikachu finally.

Nice.

i hear the made it easier this time.

i stopped playing in the battle league because they would match me against people with perfect counters to my team.

Nice.

i hear the made it easier this time.

i stopped playing in the battle league because they would match me against people with perfect counters to my team.
Up until yesterday it was stupid easy went from rank 3 to 7 in a day. 500cp max. Now its any Kanto with a 1500cp max. My last battle to rank 10 the guy just quit after 1 hit. Took 8 battles to win(using the raid pass fights) to get my BDSM Pikachu

Screenshot_20201123-203917_Pokmon GO.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-081950_Pokmon GO.jpg

Got the 2 that are outside of my region. Waiting for Azelf to pop locally for the trio.

Does spoofing still work? I thought they patched that to hell?
I used to catch Pokemon at the Santa Monica Pier untill they patched it and started soft banning people.

How did you do that?

My local discord set up contact with the other regions for remote raids

Does spoofing still work? I thought they patched that to hell?
I used to catch Pokemon at the Santa Monica Pier untill they patched it and started soft banning people.
Yes, but its iphone required and all the safe ones are paid. I use a mild spoof on my android to trick pogo into thinking I walk upwards of 600kms a week

Oh wow didn't know a Remote Raid worked like that I thought it was just local remote raids. Actually was in a 3 person raid last week.

Oh wow didn't know a Remote Raid worked like that I thought it was just local remote raids. Actually was in a 3 person raid last week.
Anywhere in the world. did 2 in Australia last night.

Remote raids have added a lot of fun to the game for me. Hop on reddits world wide page and start knocking out raids from everywhere. Plus any you get and trade tend to be long distance trades for extra candy's. And the brag flex of perfects, shinys, legendary and mythical's from a few thousand miles away.

Last edited:
Back