Player unknown Battlegrounds

ary restrictions.

For example: Up to a surgery, someone whose going to go for Gastric Bypass will usually be advised to drink meal replacements. My grandfather was advised to drink Ensure to gain weight and my ex fiance drank Ensure because she just couldn't eat in the mornings. I've known people that couldn't eat due to medical reasons and needed a liquid diet.

More rage from a few minutes ago

yeah, that's some bullshit right there

Crap like that happens to me ALL the time. I'll get 3-5 dead center shots on someone like that and they will fire and my body will instantly explode.
Shit like this is the very reason I have not yet purchased PubG.

Had that a TON, I think I saw somewhere that they found an issue where armor does not always register hits or something that they are trying to fix. So you shot his armor and he "missed' yours or something :| Cant remember where I saw that. Would explain a lot if its true.

Man, I knew this game had serious net-code problems. This just vindicates. EIGHT TICK RATE at the start of a match and upwards of 132ms of delay for firing your gun!

PUBG has TERRIBLE net-code. No way a game with this bad of net-code could ever be played properly e-sports.

you had about 55% health left. and if you landed a 4th shot he would have probably been dead. if one of your shots was a headshot he def would have been dead in 3. he probably hit you once in the head and once in the body.

one of my buddys had hit registration problems with this game and it ended up being his isp's modem/router, and he was hard wired in. switching to a dedicated router solved it. however I use my isp's modem/router and don't have many issues except for that first 30 second after landing. hit reg wasn't your issue though, just letting others know.

Last edited:
i bought the game this morning....asked for a refund this evening. Game ran so freaking poorly I could barely play it...and dont know why. my PC should be able to handle this game no problem at all.

I really like the premise of the game as well but....for me, i wish it was slower and longer. I like slow sneaky, methodical, game play and the whole shrinking thing keeps getting me. No matter how sneaky I try to be and how aware I am I get killed by folks from who knows where they came from and I kept getting killed by head shots no matter what I was doing yet I unload into someone at point blank and they do not die. also was getting killed by people who I had no idea how they could even see me or hit me. Like a guy shooting me from a window 3 stories up when I'm below the window at ground level hugging the wall.

the game is a steaming pile of shit, fun but it's shit. the server lag and tick rate are garbage. No, it's not my internet or PC, I run a data center and worked my way into the position so lots of experience with hardware, networks and troubleshooting. Don't get me started on the Pac Asia cheaters either, from speed hacks to aim bots, they are ruining the game and Bluehole is not very transparent about it either, just a bunch of marketing BS.

Haha ya the game is shit. But like, flinging poo kinda fun shit! Strangely addictive.

As soon as EA makes a Battlefield based Battle Royale game using the Frostbite engine this game will be dead.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
As soon as EA makes a Battlefield based Battle Royale game using the Frostbite engine this game will be dead.

Ya the differences between the two game engines is quite drastic. Although, does the Frostbite engine have the capability to make such large maps and process 100 players?

At Paris Games Week Today, the developers of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds announced it's leaving Early Access this December..."Late December," to be more precise...that release looks like it will closely follow the launch of the Xbox One version of PUBG on December 12, which will include the much-anticipated vaulting system that's coming to the PC test servers soon...

http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-release-date/

Ya the differences between the two game engines is quite drastic. Although, does the Frostbite engine have the capability to make such large maps and process 100 players?

I could easily see it happen. They can already get up to 64 players. I can easily see it on the Frostbite engine.

Do i think it would make PUBG dead? No.....BF1 was a huge letdown. Lets not even bring up BF:Hardline, or SW:BF......

Just my 0.02c

At Paris Games Week Today, the developers of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds announced it's leaving Early Access this December..."Late December," to be more precise...that release looks like it will closely follow the launch of the Xbox One version of PUBG on December 12, which will include the much-anticipated vaulting system that's coming to the PC test servers soon...

http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-release-date/
Gotta milk that Xbox "exclusive" release. :rolleyes:

If anyone needs a group, I have a ventrilo server and a few buddies that play, shoot me a message. we are EST.

LOL was in the middle of a game, game closes out on me and says "You need to download the Windows Net Framework 3.5". This is seriously the oddest peice of software I have ever experienced in ~25 years of computer gaming.

Last edited:
The game was fun, even with the hiccups....then the cheaters multiplied. Then I tried Fortnite. I find far less cheating there. I still try PUBG once in a while but find it frustrating now. Has zero to do with me but more how a lot of people seem to have no honor. It's turning into a CoD Battle Royale.

Yup cheating is extremely rampant in PUBG now. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Yup cheating is extremely rampant in PUBG now. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.
im done playing it too. a friend of mine keeps asking daily if i want to game with him and i hav to shoot him down cause i dont feel at all like touching pubg anymore

im done playing it too. a friend of mine keeps asking daily if i want to game with him and i hav to shoot him down cause i dont feel at all like touching pubg anymore

I played 4 games this morning with 1 being singles where a Chinese player on the NA server kept speedhacking away from me when I was trying to hit him with a machete. I got it on video and I was laughing about it but it's pretty shitty and says a lot about the state of PUBG. All the other games were squad (again NA server) which was packed with nothing but Chinese hackers so everyone got tired of it and basically swore off PUBG. Those Chinese players are going to be the death of this game.

Edit: Here's the video -

Last edited:
I played 4 games this morning with 1 being singles where a Chinese player on the NA server kept speedhacking away from me when I was trying to hit him with a machete. I got it on video and I was laughing about it but it's pretty shitty and says a lot about the state of PUBG. All the other games were squad (again NA server) which was packed with nothing but Chinese hackers so everyone got tired of it and basically swore off PUBG. Those Chinese players are going to be the death of this game.

Edit: Here's the video -

I think I've seen one speed hacker in all the games I've played. lately I've been encountering really good players or cheaters, I just don't know.

side note, what game were you friends talking about in the background?

this game turned to shit real quick, what a shame too. On a funny note, I got banned from the "official" forums for raging about how broken this game is, then defending my position to the fanboys. Good times, good times :)

9B0NzEkEo67c0oXT.jpg

Apparently Chinese players don’t mind bad netcode.

I can’t wait until PUBG is banned in China. That should get rid of most of them save for the few that will hop on VPN. Ocellaris where did you find that graph from?

If someone wants to squad up, I'll be available a few nights this week but nothing this weekend. Feel free to add me...same handle on Steam. I'd rather squad up if I play again rather than solo

If someone wants to squad up, I'll be available a few nights this week but nothing this weekend. Feel free to add me...same handle on Steam. I'd rather squad up if I play again rather than solo
Inv sent. [H] squad coming in hot

I typically find more cheaters on NA servers than elsewhere. Had someone with aim cheats earlier tonight on a fog environment :(

Heh, maybe i dont get to play as often as i like and as often as you guys, BUT I haven't ran into a single cheater that i know of yet.

Anyone else getting insane frame drops in kinda long distance gun fights??? I never had this issue till about last week ? Feels literally like 10-20 fps, slow motion. TF?

Back