Performance-PCs Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that new edging is very nice. I put some on the center divider on a V2100 and it looks stunning. Gone are the days of that ugly silver line through the middle of your great big window....

Pas said:
thanks for fixing things. i saw those blue switches last night while browsing the site for new goodies. i almost ordered some of them but i couldn't think of anything to use them for in my case. i may get a few anyway when i order some of that new black grommeting i saw AFTER i had placed my order. :eek:

It's just the water-cooled model I made in my spare time. We added handles and black casters to this as well. Experimenting with black rivets as well. I used them to make two LCD with baymount today. Kinda nice.... But hey, how about Lian Li screwing the pooch on the old Plus style window panels?? We've been out of PC-75 panels and Lian Li says we can't have anymore!! It'll be probably about 5 weeks before we get anymore. Raise kane with these people... You guys want your mods!!!

scrawnypaleguy said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

dude.... I want that. Like now.

This is a great milestone in my personal project.... This is the last post from my normal G70 Custom case...

The next post you see from me will be from the new "His" edition G70. I know you guys will like it. Wish me luck. The first time I've tried doing "work" at home.

It's alive... IT'S ALIVE!!!

I am pretty much completely done. I'll post some quicky pictures tonight then maybe some more if I get requests later. The real treat will be the "Hers" edition when it's complete. I'll be picking up that case sometime tomorrow then modding it when I get back home. Let me shut up, here you go!!

Levell0rd Edition
s4010051ac3.jpg

s4010045og7.jpg

s4010046il1.jpg

s4010047di3.jpg

s4010048kg7.jpg

s4010049vi5.jpg

s4010050nu9.jpg

Ladies and Gents... After another three hours, "Hers" is all done too. I still want to add a single 4" red cathode but all this was done from home and I didn't have it here. But, it's still awesome. I'm going to shut up now, here are the pics!

s4010052pg2.jpg

s4010053pr2.jpg

s4010054aw1.jpg

s4010056ub5.jpg

s4010057rn8.jpg

s4010058th5.jpg

s4010060pi2.jpg

s4010061za7.jpg

s4010062ox8.jpg

s4010063io6.jpg

s4010064au2.jpg

s4010065sp4.jpg

Just fans. Coolermaster UV Orange... And the last three we're going to carry to be exact. She's not geeky, but she WAS jealous of what I could do with my case. Now she's not though... :D

Her Zalman is Orange too, just in case it looked to Red in the picture.

No, I took two Zalman Fan Controllers and replaced the LEDs in one of them to orange. Then made a short jumper wire for the 5V side of both dip switches. Then had smoke acrylic plates made that would bolt up like the manufactured ones. And I had our game callsigns etched into them.

Levell0rd said:
No, I took two Zalman Fan Controllers and replaced the LEDs in one of them to orange. Then made a short jumper wire for the 5V side of both dip switches. Then had smoke acrylic plates made that would bolt up like the manufactured ones. And I had our game callsigns etched into them.

More or less what I meant :D. As in, you took a diff controller and customized it to your liking.

Either way, you did a great job with it.

nice
what are you covering the motherboard trays in? or did you paint it black?

We have window molding that we use with our Bolt-On Windows. Those are the molding centers. I simply cut the bottom one to fit and then a full V2100 center for the back. Looks very nice IMO.

MOZZ said:
nice
what are you covering the motherboard trays in? or did you paint it black?

James, you do some extraordinary work, my highest compliments to you and Performance PCs. Hank runs a great shop. I've bought stuff from you in the past and will do again. I do have a couple of questions about the LL PC-V2000B case.

(1) How much space is there between the back of the mobo tray and the inside of the left side case panel?

(2) Given how well built the case is, what would you use to cut a couple of 1.25 inch holes on the left side panel?

(1) Not much at all, maybe half inch.
(2) Any size you want. Just tell me where.

qdemn7 said:
James, you do some extraordinary work, my highest compliments to you and Performance PCs. Hank runs a great shop. I've bought stuff from you in the past and will do again. I do have a couple of questions about the LL PC-V2000B case.

(1) How much space is there between the back of the mobo tray and the inside of the left side case panel?

(2) Given how well built the case is, what would you use to cut a couple of 1.25 inch holes on the left side panel?

you really do some amazing work....my compliments to you:)

ordered my TJ07 today!!!! WOOT!!!

No, I remembered an order for a silver one. Thought it was yours. I guess I have more than one waiting on me tomorrow.

I finished your case at about 11 this morning. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

On another note, I really do enjoy the emails and comments you guys send it about this forum. I really appreciate all the kind remarks. It's really cool when someone calls up with questions about a case and happens to catch me on the phone. They always bring up "that guy on Hardforums.com" Nice, very nice.

Levell0rd, is it possible to get a side panel for a Silverstone TJ-07 with a 250mm fan mounted on it? Doesn't need to be windowed or anything. My current side panel has two 120s on it (home-made mod), but I'm thinking about a 250mm (if I can ever find one!).

Levellord I wanted to ask a question..I saw this "PC" in the background of on of your jobs you did (Great work by th way :D )...I wanted to know do you have any pic of this pc??
Or what can you tell me about it...looks HOT!!! :p

pcinthebackol7.jpg

LOL I can't talk about that case yet. The pictures have been taken but as soon as Hank finds time they'll be on the website. What I can say about it is it's a PC-G70. I don't see any problems in putting a 250mm fan in ANYTHING that'll fit it. You can set something up with Hank to send your panel in to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Just keep in mind, as of right now, the holes are cut with a Jigsaw. I'm really good, but not perfrect. It may not be 100% round, but I always do my best!

We got the CM Panels with the 250mm fans in them earlier in the week. The fans by themselves are still on their way to us. Keep an eye out for them though!

Alright levellord.... You guys (performance-pcs) are KILLING me on the V1200 full view PLUS I side panels. I really hope I have a chance to buy a V1200 with the PLUS I full view instead fo the PLUS II full view with that fan in the way. Hank says you all can't get the v1200 PLUS I's anymore :( If this is true, if i find a v1200 PLUS I, I can send the panel in to you guys for a full view cut right?

yes, you can send a side panel to them for a window to be added. i've talked to hank about it before. i've been debating whether or not to add a window for weeks. also, i agree with you regarding those fans in the Plus II cases.

to levellord, i have a question concerning the MeshX panels. do you think they're large enough to cover the PSU and HDD areas in a V1200? i know i'd have to cut things to size but would one panel be large enough to cover both areas? i'd like to have seperate panels for each area; 1 panel for the PSU side and 1 panel for the HDD side. i'm going to go with either the MeshX panels or a black lexan panel with some logos etched into it.

Absolutely!! I really hate Lian Li right now over this whole Plus2 crap. They want people to buy the Plus 2 cases, but everyone wants the Plus 1's because they look better. So what does Lian Li do? They cut the amount of Plus 1 stuff they send into the country by half. What the heck are you guys thinking? Give the people what they want!!

Dark Prodigy said:
Alright levellord.... You guys (performance-pcs) are KILLING me on the V1200 full view PLUS I side panels. I really hope I have a chance to buy a V1200 with the PLUS I full view instead fo the PLUS II full view with that fan in the way. Hank says you all can't get the v1200 PLUS I's anymore :( If this is true, if i find a v1200 PLUS I, I can send the panel in to you guys for a full view cut right?

The panels aren't long enough to get one piece go make it all the way. You can get at least two pieces though I'm pretty sure. Make the seem look smooth and you'd never know it was cut.

Pas said:
yes, you can send a side panel to them for a window to be added. i've talked to hank about it before. i've been debating whether or not to add a window for weeks. also, i agree with you regarding those fans in the Plus II cases.

to levellord, i have a question concerning the MeshX panels. do you think they're large enough to cover the PSU and HDD areas in a V1200? i know i'd have to cut things to size but would one panel be large enough to cover both areas? i'd like to have seperate panels for each area; 1 panel for the PSU side and 1 panel for the HDD side. i'm going to go with either the MeshX panels or a black lexan panel with some logos etched into it.

i don't think i expressed my thoughts clear enough :) i know two panels are going to be needed. i was wondering if one stock meshx panel is large enough for the two pieces needed to cut from it. :confused: make sense? also, i'm thinking that the two panels would fit on either side of that silver aluminum bracket/panel that seperates the two areas. i can cover the edge of that bracket/panel with some of that new black channel molding and hide it fairly well. agree or disagree?

I did understand, but my response wasn't clear enough. I think you should be able to get two cuts off of one piece.

well, you do type with an accent :D i'll order a black meshx panel and a few other goodies in the next few days then. thanks for the input :cool:

Yeah, yeah. Yall..... That should work though.

Pas said:
well, you do type with an accent :D i'll order a black meshx panel and a few other goodies in the next few days then. thanks for the input :cool:

do these cases come with all there stock parts as well?

my friend (under my recommendation :D ) ordered a v2kb plus II with handles (he wanted the handles :p ) from you guys and i was wondering if it came with the Lian li plates they usually come with? (im building everything :p )

I don't take anything out of the case unless it can't be used anymore. Like on a PC-65. It has an 80mm rear exhaust. When I drill it out to 92mm, you can't use the CPU Ducting for it anymore. So I take that out. Everything else should always be with the case.

For those of you local to Palm Bay/Melbourne or anyone wanting to come out, here is a Lan Event that is going to Debute the two G70B's in the aluminum. (in the flesh) Here are the details:

Lian Li Channel Molding has just arrived! We have the clear and even some in black now! We also got new small speaker assemblies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back