Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
16:9 with bars. If playing the occasional title with bars bothers you, keep a 16:9 monitor around because there will always be titles coming out which don't have proper 21:9 support even with hacks/tweaks/mods.Any 21:9 owners in here? How do you play? 16:9 with bars or the retarded zoomed in 21:9 that actually reduces field of view?
They need to fix the asians playing on US servers. It gets ridiculous when they all speak another language ;/
Ok but why should we have to do that? And communication is pretty critical for this game (more so than some others).I just mute people speaking a language I don't know and use chat wheel and attack/defend commands.
Good luck in the pub matchmaking.theres a free weekend starting tomorrow. I've been wanting to try this game. need something to play along side of bf1.
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20372506
Overwatch is free this weekend. Also if you know any friends waiting for that price drop, it's $35 on all systems over on Amazon.
Sounds like a reason not to even bother logging on this weekend. Going to be packed full of spastic kids.
wouldn't the game put you in matches with similarly ranked people?Yeah this is my concern as well.
wouldn't the game put you in matches with similarly ranked people?
I need to learn the other characters,
View attachment 10715
Yeah I doubt you will get placed into games with level 1-30 people unless they are grouping with a friend that is level 100+ I know level isn't MMR but generally I've noticed that it simply won't match me with low level players unless the aforementioned scenario occurs.
Quick play has a hidden MMR used for matching making as well. Fun fact also is that ranked plays actual MMR is not the same as the public facing SR.
There is also priority given to matching prestige (> level 100) players with other prestige players.