Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVGA at Newegg just pinged, I got it into my cart but didn't get to payment. :( This sucks.

Okay, because I totally didn't get that Zotac notification earlier that other people are talking about, Distill didn't even show a change at all.

Then again, I have my interval set to like 45 seconds so maybe they literally just went that fast.

The Gigabyte one is in stock at the moment.

At this point though, I think I'll wait for the 20GB model, or Big Navi. :smug:

Untitled.jpg

As soon as I got the notification I tried to check out and it was already gone. Either they are getting like 1 card in at a time or bots are still running rampant.

Like most of you when I add to the cart it doesn't show or just says its OOS and removed.

Weirdly though, when I refreshed a couple of minutes later it showed it in my cart and even let me get to the place order page... THEN it said unavailable again.

This is such a pain lol.

Edit: Maybe NewEgg is actually manually reviewing orders?

Oh shit! I just got an order in for an EVGA Black. Lowest-end card but, whatever I guess...lol.

Damn you MavericK! Beat me :p

It's your fault for sorting out the Distill issues...lol. Seems like EVGA has the most stock of anyone, though, I'm sure it will come back around.

Woot! Did NE provide any shipping times?

I just did the standard 3-day shipping, but I haven't seen a confirmation yet via email. Says it ships out of CA so we'll see.

Nice! It seems Newegg actually has stock which is nice. My Amazon order says mid October. Just need it before Cyberpunk though.

Yeah, I am under the impression they have the stock available but I'll let you guys know what happens.

I turned my interval down to like 15 seconds for Newegg because it seemed like 45 seconds was too high.

well if anyone nabs an extra FTW3...lemme know =P - I was considering the 3090.....just for the xtra ram...but meh...if they are going to do the 3080 20g...hmmm....

Oh shit! I just got an order in for an EVGA Black. Lowest-end card but, whatever I guess...lol.

I just scored one of those also from newegg, I am shocked! :) I really want a 3090 but will throw this 3080 in one of my other pcs.

well if anyone nabs an extra FTW3...lemme know =P - I was considering the 3090.....just for the xtra ram...but meh...if they are going to do the 3080 20g...hmmm....

I'm also leaning towards the 3090 but I'm waiting for the reviews to come out first. If the leaks are to be believed it just doesn't seem like a good value at all.

Anyone else seeing an error page trying to load newegg?

I'm also leaning towards the 3090 but I'm waiting for the reviews to come out first. If the leaks are to be believed it just doesn't seem like a good value at all.

Anyone else seeing an error page trying to load newegg?

Newegg loading for me

Loading and flowing for me.

I plan is to get one of anything, and then see if it'll take a WB, or if I need to wait for a HC. If it'll take the block - great. If not, I'll decide on the HC with less pressure, and sell the card to my friend (who can't be online to do this dance) for what I paid. That way we both win.

Thanks for the distill tip. Was able to snag a EVGA 3080 Black... not the model I wanted most but I'll take any 3080 over not having one.

Newegg loading for me

Thanks, looks like newegg just didnt like when I used shift+f5 for some reason. Might also have been me refreshing my cart at the same time distill checked.

I was able to get two different bundles in my cart but lost the purchase race.. again.. Look out for those. One was bundled with a 750 PSU for ~100 bucks.

DAMN IT..... Order cancelled email received. (*We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.)

DAMN IT..... Order cancelled email received. (*We regret to inform you that your order has been voided due to insufficient stock. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled.)

I have been waiting for that email to come too from newegg.. I hope it doesn't though. :(

Got the Gaming Trip into the cart. Got to checkout. Google took a bit to load the damned card... .... and gone. Dammit.

Got the Gaming Trip into the cart. Got to checkout. Google took a bit to load the damned card... .... and gone. Dammit.
When I tried adding it I got the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error. Oh well, it wouldn't fit in my case.

EDIT: Now the whole site is crashing on me.

Site came back up, tried adding the MSI Trio to my card again for kicks, worked, clicked view cart, item removed!

EDIT: Now it's down again!

Just give it a rest, there's going to be a lot of inventory mid October. It's more fun to sit back and watch all the retards on nvidia subreddits discord go nuts.

Same here...fucking Newegg. They could have at least put us on the list to get one when they get more stock in but no, just voided the order entirely. :mad:

So both the wife's 3090 pre-orders from Amazon just got cancelled and she called in defcon 2 "bring in the bots". I don't know if I should be scared or laughing right now. Off to git hub for a bot

So both the wife's 3090 pre-orders from Amazon just got cancelled and she called in defcon 2 "bring in the bots". I don't know if I should be scared or laughing right now. Off to git hub for a bot

Once you learn how to set it up will you let me know how to do it, I will donate for your time :) I am trying to get a 3080 and a 3090.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back