Official Moola Invites Thread

Wow, this is still going??

Anyways, I have 3 invites available... PM me with your e-mail address..

First come, first serve.....

Michael Warren got the first two (one for his friend and himself). Keep 'em coming!

ValeX said:
Theres a new private match feature.

Generate a code, then have both players enter that code into the box. I like to leave MSN open on 2 accounts so i can just copy and paste it to the other machine, who copy pastes it into the box.
Heh, I'm gonna have to try that :D

*looks at laptop with a devous grin*

1 LEFT!!!!!!

Michael Warren, EnforcerGT and Silverbolt all have invites... 1 more remains...

Who wants it!!!! :D

filename.exe said:
any one willing to let me know what moola is? i've been searching buy found no information. Thanks.
Stuey83 said:
Moola.com is a site which has a strategy game (supposedly more will be released). You watch an ad (or skip it) and answer a multiple choice question about it. Moola then gives you a penny reward for your effort. Sometimes they give more, but basically you're given a penny.

Then, you play a strategy game against someone else for their penny. You bet a penny and they bet a penny. If you win, you just won a penny. Then you either play on the same level, or you can bet on level 2, where you bet two pennys as does your opponent. So... as you win more, you earn other peoples' pennies. Pennies become dollars, and once you have $10 or more, you can "cash out" and moola sends you a check.

So far I've received one check, but I'm waiting for another that I requested 2 weeks ago.

Oh yea, the only way to register is to either request registration from moola, or to be invited. Every person who is either invited by moola.com, or from someone else, is given a few invitations. Since moola.com makes money from the ads you're forced to watch, the more people who play, the more money they make.

If you send me a PM with your email address, I'll send an invite your way so you can see what I'm talking about. So far, they only send checks out to US and Canadian residents, with limitations (I think there are 2 states which cannot participate). Since you don't play with your only money, it's not considered gambling.

Now there are three games but the premise is the same. It's addictive. I gave up a few months ago, but not after earning about $200 or so. I played only on gold rush b/c that's all that they had for quite a while.

Good luck!!

Ok now I have 5 Unused Invitations...so send me those PM's :)

/edit 4 still left!!

Here are some invites i have. First come first serve. Just go to moola.com and use them. They are going fast. And remember to change the email address when you register.

*updated Sept 26 9:00 am MST*

invite code - 13-36440720194324029 <--- used
invite code - 13-1698994569151058966 <--- used
invite code - 13-2172745664621545458 <--- used
invite code - 13-1283072911792583422 <--- used

No need to pm just click on the invite codes below and join right away.
Join Moola.
Change my email address to your email address.

All gone for now :( more later :)

IMPORTANT: Make sure you change the email address on the account to your personal email or your invite may not work!!! 1) Create your account with Moola first. 2) Change the email associated on the account to one of your own. Leaving the email unchanged will pose a security risk!

Join Moola.
Change email address to your email address.

all gone :( more later :)

IMPORTANT: Make sure you change the email address on the account to your personal email or your invite may not work!!! 1) Create your account with Moola first. 2) Change the email associated on the account to one of your own. Leaving the email unchanged will pose a security risk!

First Booster Blitz tonight in a few hours:

This Wednesday September 27th from 6:00 pm to midnight EST, Moola will be holding the first of its monthly Booster Blitz events. To help you climb further up the Moola Tower, we will be offering additional Booster Bonuses (in amounts of $2, $5 and $9) to ALL players regardless of whether you are on your first starting penny or if you already have a significant account balance. The more games you play, the greater your chances of receiving a booster.

Join Moola.
Change my email address to your email address.

all gone :( more later when I get them :)

Back