Official Moola Invites Thread

As promised, more instant invites

No need to pm just click on the invite codes below and join right away.
Join Moola.
Change email address to your email address.

Edit: All instant invites are gone for this week, thanks to everyone who participated. :) I will post as soon as any more are available. I still have one invite available if you wish to pm me with your email.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you change the email address on the account to your personal email or your invite may not work!!! 1) Create your account with Moola first. 2) Change the email associated on the account to one of your own. Leaving the email unchanged will pose a security risk!

Instant invites, no need to pm or email me, just click on the invitation codes below.
Join Moola.
Important you must change my email to your email after you join.

Dear Moola Player,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your username can be changed by going to your Personal Profile under the “My Account” menu. Click on the “Change” button located at the bottom of the page and then click on the “change” link beside the email address field. We will send an authentication email to your new address which must be confirmed in order to implement the change.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks for playing and continued good luck in the tournament!

Moola Support Team
Moola.com

thankyou for your particiaption in instant invites, all this week's are now gone :(
I will post as soon as I get some more :)

schnell said:
all the above ones are dead.

i would like an invite plz

thanks

PM someone offering (or myself) your email addie, and an invite you shall receive!

schnell said:
all the above ones are dead.

i would like an invite plz

thanks
I added new instant invites a half hour after that post. They go pretty fast at times. Some are still available as I type this.

Do you actually get referral checks from signing onto forums and blanketing them with moola invites?

anyoned needs an invite code, email me: [email protected]

weird that the netwinner topic was taken away...its part of the free stuff computer stuff has you can redeem money towards best buy ;o)

Stuey83 said:
Do you actually get referral checks from signing onto forums and blanketing them with moola invites?

yes....people have talk it over at the clubmoola forum site.

zomby said:
anyoned needs an invite code, email me: [email protected]

weird that the netwinner topic was taken away...its part of the free stuff computer stuff has you can redeem money towards best buy ;o)

I don't know why it was taken down either. I wasn't even using my referal code...

Here are some invites. remember to change the email.

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/v...ction&inInvitationCode=13-9161692307571688560

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/v...ction&inInvitationCode=13-2864321942063628096

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/v...ction&inInvitationCode=13-3013136307576706253

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/join/v...ction&inInvitationCode=13-1751480440837834428

Dear Moola Player,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your username can be changed by going to your Personal Profile under the “My Account” menu. Click on the “Change” button located at the bottom of the page and then click on the “change” link beside the email address field. We will send an authentication email to your new address which must be confirmed in order to implement the change.

Moola Support Team
Moola.com

Join Moola.
Change my email address to your email address.
Dear Moola Player,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Moola Support Team
Moola.com

all gone this week, more will be posted later as I get them

i have 7 more invites... PM me with your email add or send me an email bsachse AT gmail

Okay, have some more invites available....

PM me with your email address and I'll get one sent to you asap.

<<Current Count: 2 Invites left>>

PS - Please specify that you are requesting a Moola Invite as I'm also doing WoW keys and random email addresses being PMd to me is confusing :(

Invites sent to: said:

Join Moola.
Change my email address to your email address.
Dear Moola Player,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Moola Support Team
Moola.com

New post with new invites will be posted later. Thankyou to all that have signed up.

Back