Official Moola Invites Thread

You guessed it, I have one moola invite that needs a home. First person to PM me will get it :)

i have three invites. PM me if you have no life and want to play gold digger.. for hours.. all night... like i just did.

So does anyone have a strategy figured out just yet??

I know there's a total 63 lbs. of gold, and it looks as though if you get to 33lbs. + first, your golden (no pun intended :p ).

The crazy thing is, I am having some massive difficulty in securing down a strategy for all this.... I'm about ready to punch my monitor a few times. I know, I'm not gambling my money, but after playing about 60 games, I'm addicted, and I want pay for my work dammit! :mad:

I have a 72% win rate right now and am on a streak of about 8-0...If I gave away my secret then winning wouldn't be as easy...so...sorry man... :p

Stuey83 said:
Moola.com is a site which has a strategy game (supposedly more will be released). You watch an ad (or skip it) and answer a multiple choice question about it. Moola then gives you a penny reward for your effort. Sometimes they give more, but basically you're given a penny.

Then, you play a strategy game against someone else for their penny. You bet a penny and they bet a penny. If you win, you just won a penny. Then you either play on the same level, or you can bet on level 2, where you bet two pennys as does your opponent. So... as you win more, you earn other peoples' pennies. Pennies become dollars, and once you have $10 or more, you can "cash out" and moola sends you a check.

So far I've received one check, but I'm waiting for another that I requested 2 weeks ago.

Oh yea, the only way to register is to either request registration from moola, or to be invited. Every person who is either invited by moola.com, or from someone else, is given a few invitations. Since moola.com makes money from the ads you're forced to watch, the more people who play, the more money they make.

If you send me a PM with your email address, I'll send an invite your way so you can see what I'm talking about. So far, they only send checks out to US and Canadian residents, with limitations (I think there are 2 states which cannot participate). Since you don't play with your only money, it's not considered gambling.

Intro to Moola

i still have 1 cause someone forgot to PM back with their email and another is pending on its 3rd day casue the person has yet to accept my invite

unliterate you have pm

Anyone else with an invite? I'll take one

fuelvolts <at> gmail dot c0m

This is getting pretty annoying... If you guys request an invitation, freakin use it. Three people so far have asked for an invitation, and then never register.

Plus, I recommend good 'ol pen and paper. There comes a time when you might want to scan a few games worth of plays for a pattern of some kind. Not to mention that some of the top players have somewhat predictable playing habits.

Back