• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

Got two invites, first two pm's get them.

UPDATE
Only one left, the next person to PM me will get the last invite :)
 
looks awfully interesting... if someone's got an invite they feel like sending to drcreep at hotmail dot com, it'd be awesometastic.

I'll come back here with any invites i have to give out once i'm in.

Thanks
-Doc
 
anyone got an extra moola invite? j...m....cada...vi...d....(at).... hot..ma...il...com


take out the dots...
 
DrCreep said:
looks awfully interesting... if someone's got an invite they feel like sending to drcreep at hotmail dot com, it'd be awesometastic.

I'll come back here with any invites i have to give out once i'm in.

Thanks
-Doc

sent you my last one.
 
runt said:
sent you my last one.

Thanks runt. I do appreciate it. Now to go see what the fuss is about :)

Soon as I find myself with some invites, I shall return to give em out.

-Doc
 
I still have one invite remaining. First one to send me a PM with their email address will get it.
 
Back
Top