Official [H] Star Wars:The Old Republic Thread

HOLD THE PHONE!! I JUST LOGGED INTO MY SWTOR ACCOUNT IVE BEEN INVITED TO BETA!! BUT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN EMAIL!! BUT IM IN!!... <3 everyone check their ACCOUNTs!!!!!

Im drag racing Saturday so i wont get too play much Saturday.. :( But I can play Friday night some, Sunday and lol I think ill work from home a bit on monday :p

sucky thing there only weekend invites. i got one but out of town this weekend which sucks

Yes i wish it was a full fledge invite but I'll take what I can get for now :) This is way better than nothing.. Tired of being on the outside looking in and its common to get re-invited every weekend from what I hear.

Thank you sir, you were a fellow supporter :)

Look for a Sith named Syntaxx :p

My "main" is on the Republic in this build. :(

I can create an alt Empire character to level with you though; I wanted to try Imperial Agent. What class do you think you'll roll?

I am coming by this thread because somehow I was somehow invited.

I don't really remember I sign up beta for this game, since I was never a Star War fan....

My "main" is on the Republic in this build. :(

I can create an alt Empire character to level with you though; I wanted to try Imperial Agent. What class do you think you'll roll?

i think im going to go Sith Warrior I think.

Hysterical that I never got an email invited me to beta but I see on the beta forums a couple other people didnt either but we logged into our accounts and Boom we're in. :p

One thing that sucks is this weekend is a rough one for me.

I have dinner friday night at the in-laws, I'm drag racing Saturday night.

So right now my free time to get on will be:
Late Friday
Early Satuday
Sunday morning/afternoon (4pm football/dinner at parents)
and Monday I might be able to work some from home which will be killer.

Last edited:
well congrats Syntaxx :D

just checked mine with no luck.. maybe they're coming in waves :p

Hysterical that I never got an email invited me to beta but I see on the beta forums a couple other people didnt either but we logged into our accounts and Boom we're in. :p

One thing that sucks is this weekend is a rough one for me.

I have dinner friday night at the in-laws, I'm drag racing Saturday night.

So right now my free time to get on will be:
Late Friday
Early Satuday
Sunday morning/afternoon (4pm football/dinner at parents)
and Monday I might be able to work some from home which will be killer.

I'm sure you can get by with no sleep for a little while! :)

I also just got an email at 3:30 today. They must've really ramped up the invites.

I just want to get in before it's too late to decide whether or not to cancel my pre-order.

Gonna call it now; this game will flop.

Stop and think how long SW:G lasted and that game stunk from the get go. The SW name alone will make it last long enough for EA and Bioware to recoup their costs. However, with that said they've done a lot of stuff right and are continuing to improve on the game, enough so that people will get their initial moneys worth out of it.

Hate to say, but I got the weekend invite as well. Been holding off on pre-ordering in the hope that I would get a beta invite in order to check this game out beforehand. Definitely looking forward to playing as much as I can this weekend to see if this game is going to be worth my money and more importantly my time.

I want to be invited...but I kinda don't lol...

Im already worried about how much work I I will miss on Dec. 20th-Jan.1st :p

I went ahead and signed up. I honestly hope I get in. I'm a huge SW nerd, but am so on the edge after the way the last one played out.

Back