Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why?|MaguS| said:Nvidia is really pissing me off as of late.
nvidia mentioned a patch for Media Player 10 is required to fully use PureVideo in that version:tranCendenZ said:What is this about?
A software update from Microsoft is required to enable this feature.[/b]"
NVIDIA sent us elements of a forthcoming update to Windows Media Player 10 that will further take advantage of PureVideo's hardware acceleration.
pxc said:nvidia mentioned a patch for Media Player 10 is required to fully use PureVideo in that version:
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=2305&p=10
LOLtranCendenZ said:The release notes clearly state WMV9 though, not WMV10.
Kevin Lowe said:Still has the temp bug. Godmotherfuckingdamnit.
Thanks a whole fucking lot, Nvidia. Drivers I can't use. You know, these got my card so hot at idle the other day that it started artificing? This card's never been OCed, has never had a single artifact until these drivers came along, has the copper cooler on it, is in a huge case with tons of fans, I've moved stuff around to give it as much airflow as possible, I've carefully cleaned out every fan and heatsink to make sure there's no dust, and it still gets hot enough to cause artifacts at fucking idle! IDLE!
What the goddamn motherfuck are those useless douchebags doing over there? They are seriously pissing me off.
A 10C-15C difference at idle doesn't cause artifacting. Maybe you have a bad card (check your heatsink first) or your registry settings are scrambled. Run driver cleaner and try again.Kevin Lowe said:Still has the temp bug. Godmotherfuckingdamnit.
Thanks a whole fucking lot, Nvidia. Drivers I can't use. You know, these got my card so hot at idle the other day that it started artificing?
Kevin Lowe said:Still has the temp bug. Godmotherfuckingdamnit.
Thanks a whole fucking lot, Nvidia. Drivers I can't use. You know, these got my card so hot at idle the other day that it started artificing? This card's never been OCed, has never had a single artifact until these drivers came along, has the copper cooler on it, is in a huge case with tons of fans, I've moved stuff around to give it as much airflow as possible, I've carefully cleaned out every fan and heatsink to make sure there's no dust, and it still gets hot enough to cause artifacts at fucking idle! IDLE!
What the goddamn motherfuck are those useless douchebags doing over there? They are seriously pissing me off.
|MaguS| said:Nothing more then the betas really, same date... nothing has changed from Beta to "official".
Nvidia is really pissing me off as of late.
tranCendenZ said:The increased idle temps shouldnt make any diff
chrisf6969 said:BUT why are the temps increased at idle? I was already at like 57C idle, if it goes up 10C, I'll be at 67C idle that seems a bit excessive. Whats up with that?
I might have to reflash my custom OC'd BIOS lower if thats the case.
(flashed it to 380/1080, so I don't have to bother with OC'ing utilities or coolbits, even though it runs 400/1100 stable)
Well, I guess, I'll try it out, I'm still on the last WHQL'd official drivers, I don't bother with Betas.
J-Mag said:Arvig: I know that coolbits wont work, but can rivatuner still overclock the card with these drivers?
Descentia said:Why?
So what if there's no changes?![]()
|MaguS| said:Nothing more then the betas really, same date... nothing has changed from Beta to "official".
Nvidia is really pissing me off as of late.
J-Mag said:Arvig: I know that coolbits wont work, but can rivatuner still overclock the card with these drivers?
I didn't notice that. I use 66.96 on WinXP x64 and 66.29 on SuSE 64-bit. And since you reminded me, it looks like 71.67 is out now on ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/1.0-7167/ .Dr. X said:You guys are also missing that this update brings a 64bit version of the driver for xp64.
Arvig said:I did try Coolbits, and it did the same thing that 71.84 beta did, not allow any overclock at all. In fact, it told me my "overclock" failed when I tested at below stock speeds.
you might have to turn on this option:J-Mag said:Arvig: I know that coolbits wont work, but can rivatuner still overclock the card with these drivers?
kevin1211 said:i have 6800gt and my temps went up 8C... anyone know whats wrong??
|MaguS| said:Nothing more then the betas really, same date... nothing has changed from Beta to "official".
Nvidia is really pissing me off as of late.
coolbits works with 71.84. You just need to reinstall coolbits.reg.kirbyrj said:Kind of a nOOb question, but why does Coolbits stop working with this version of the driver? It worked great for me with the 71.81 beta.
pxc said:coolbits works with 71.84. You just need to reinstall coolbits.reg.