OCZ AGILITY 250GB 110$

Says $600+ for me...

they sold out very quickly.. as soon as i posted this i was going to order 1 but then price went back up to 600+ ....

check out the other thread on the 100gb vertex limited editions too..

there's going to be so many cancellations it's not even funny

I bought them all out, expect them in the BST section in a few days.

Meanie. :(

Well, no matter, off I go to cheer up with some Marc Antoine, Peter White, and Yanni. The Fisher Studio Standard circa 1985 beckons...

still shows up as $110 at Buy.com , interested but have no need and cant justify it......dam tempted though

I prob should be glad that I missed it since I've already got 120gb SSD + 2tb HDD, so I don't really need it. For this price I'd take the 2tb drove out and just go with 370gb of total storage. Would be worth it for the speed.

Still shouldn't of gone and rid some reviews first, I knew the agility was solid already.

still shows up as $110 at Buy.com , interested but have no need and cant justify it......dam tempted though

How could you not justify it? You could buy it and sell it for double what you paid and the buyer would still be getting a great deal.

What type of cruel joke is this? It won't let me add them to my cart on buy.com.

EDIT: Looks like they're sold out on buy.com.

You could walk into their store in downtown Manhattan and buy it there (if they sell it there). ;) But yeah, the ratings for their web site made me walk away from this deal.

You could walk into their store in downtown Manhattan and buy it there (if they sell it there). ;) But yeah, the ratings for their web site made me walk away from this deal.

even the reviews for the actual store were sketchy

I figure why not try. Its back up to 129$, and if it doesnt work, hopefully paypal covers me.

Through the datavis site, it allows you to pay through amazon. So fingers crossed but i smell cancellation.

Edit: Price was bumped up to $129 btw.

Wait a minute, $107 for 250GB SSD and on April 1st?
Still April 2nd and $107 but from the retailer ratings, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Sketchy... soo tempting.. but there is a 99.9% chance this is not going to end well. I don't want the hassle of a cc dispute.

I surely could use 2 of the 256G in RAID 0

Shows 129.99 a piece.

It looks like a trap, a very good one.
Kinda like walking into the woods and finding an Igloo filled with iced beer and one of those "Real Dolls" laying on a blanket, legs spread, with a voice recording of "Me soo horney, me soo horney!" playing in the background.--Better check your 6 before you put the hog to her!

It looks like a trap, a very good one.
Kinda like walking into the woods and finding an Igloo filled with iced beer and one of those "Real Dolls" laying on a blanket, legs spread, with a voice recording of "Me soo horney, me soo horney!" playing in the background.--Better check your 6 before you put the hog to her!

itsatrap.jpg

Through the datavis site, it allows you to pay through amazon. So fingers crossed but i smell cancellation.

Edit: Price was bumped up to $129 btw.

You'll be lucky if all you get is a cancellation according to reseller ratings.

Getting the wrong items, being told "too bad", and having to fight tooth and nail for a refund seems more common.

You'll be lucky if all you get is a cancellation according to reseller ratings.

Getting the wrong items, being told "too bad", and having to fight tooth and nail for a refund seems more common.

I got a feeling that showing up at the store with a Saiga12 shotgun isnt a good idea either.

I ordered 2 from them but got weary about their shady business so I decided to call and cancel. The guy was like.. "this is a great price for these drives but its whatever you want..." then I made sure he confirmed my cancellation and to send me an email of it.. but no email yet..

Oh well if they try anything I paid with my CC and they always are willing to do a chargeback... I've had to do that once or twice now.

Moral: Always pay with a CC if you decide to go buy anything from a skeptical place.

Paypal is a safe way to play too. Then again if they fly by night there isnt much you can do.

Yeah I called and cancelled, sent them e-mails to cancel, and was told I'd receive an e-mail with the confirmation. Still nothing but good thing my FCU doesn't mess around with these things so if I need to do a chargeback, I'll be golden.

I've seen this movie before about merchandice sold for cheap.:
goodfellas7.jpg

good2.jpg

I hope somebody, somewhere, gets a great bargain SSD but I wouldn't wanna put money on it. :D

Good Luck!

I got a feeling that showing up at the store with a Saiga12 shotgun isnt a good idea either.

Grrr. Saiga noobs in BC2 piss me off. "If I get close to you and spam spam spam spam in the general direction of your torso-ish-legs-ish region, you die. Always. No matter how many headshots you do to me."

Anyway... yeah... I don't think I'd go through with this deal. A bit iffy.

Back