OCZ AGILITY 250GB 110$

i thought amazon would have had just as good of a chance or even better than buy.com; however, that may not be the case because some user's reported that their amazon orders via marketplace have been cancelled

Datavis is now 200 bucks is that a price mistake too or is that a green flag for buy it now?

getting 229 from datavis and out of stock?

probably nothing

Not sure if this has been posted.. but I called hawkexpress about my order a minute ago.( ordered at 12:31AM CST) The rep told me that they are canceling the orders and if you ordered with a CC it has not been charged and will not be charged. Bummer.. Oh well.

EDIT: Just logged into my bank account. Indeed I wasn't charged.

Not sure if this has been posted.. but I called hawkexpress about my order a minute ago.( ordered at 12:31AM CST) The rep told me that they are canceling the orders and if you ordered with a CC it has not been charged and will not be charged. Bummer.. Oh well.

EDIT: Just logged into my bank account. Indeed I wasn't charged.

My order through paypal was cancelled as well.

anyone else buy from aztek? My status is still "created" Wondering if anyone is further along the process.

just got refunded on the second set (of 5) from aztek, and refunded.

first set of 3 on amazon still pending.

Last edited:
Refund from HawkExpress :(

It could have been much worse.
I didn't think a $600 SSD was going to suddenly drop to $100 overnight but strange things do happen.
Its about time SSDs come down in price.

just got my hawkexpress refund as well.

i didnt get the drives, not that i expected to either, but the refund came hassle free. i cant complain.

I talked with Janice this morning and she had been working for 3 hours just going through all the email. She said the product was priced by the supplier and she had no control of it and didnt have it in stock. She was very nice, appolegetic and extremely frustrated.

got the "sorry OOS" email from hawk today. gave me a 10% off coupon too.

Oops! Out of Stock...

Unfortunately the item you have requested is currently out of stock. We do not have an anticipated re-stock date for the item at this time. If you paid through PayPal, your payment is being refunded.
If you paid by credit card, your payment will not be processed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate
your interest in purchasing from HawkExpress.com

Should be receiving my drive today. Anyone know of any good software to clone a mac harddrive?

I Just called TXCtech. They are a legit store but it is a pricing error. They will not be shipping any out.

Dustin asked for the PN and he stopped me at OCZSS lol. I guess they've been hammered all day.

Made two orders, one with google checkout and one with paypal. The paypal one just got a cancellation.
edit: and the google checkout one.

They didn't have a reseller ratings page before, but they will now!

Last edited:
TXC Technologies LLC has cancelled your order. You have not been charged.
Reason: Item out of stock
Comments from TXC Technologies LLC: "out of stock"

Made two orders, one with google checkout and one with paypal. The paypal one just got a cancellation.

Don't be a dick and give them a bad rating. We all know that these are pricing errors. If anyone deserves bad ratings it would be us trying to cheat the system...

Oh, and I placed an order for the 250GB with them and it got cancelled also...

Don't be a dick and give them a bad rating. We all know that these are pricing errors
Buy.com made good on the shipments. If this company doesn't do the same, they've earned their rating.

Pricing errors I can understand, but selling an item that you don't have in addition to making a "pricing error" is a little over the top. They've emailed every person in this thread saying they're "out of stock". That's just obvious traffic-driving customer manipulation.

Buy.com made good on the shipments. If this company doesn't do the same, they've earned their rating.

Pricing errors I can understand, but selling an item that you don't have in addition to making a "pricing error" is a little over the top. They've emailed every person in this thread saying they're "out of stock". That's just obvious traffic-driving customer manipulation.

My buy.com order is still "processing" so they haven't made good on all orders yet

It's obvious that OCZ messed up if all of these little guys keep coming up with the some problem. They probably got bad prices from OCZ.

Don't be a baby because you didn't get to cheat the system. The only people getting their drives are the ones who ordered first and the drives got shipped before anyone caught it. I highly doubt anyone whos order still says pending are going to get anything.

I called them to ask if it was a pricing error. The 2 people I spoke with were very friendly and there was pretty much no wait time at all. Why don't you call and explain to real, nice, people that you would like to dick over their company which if small enough could potentially hurt them personally. All over a pricing error that's probably not their fault.

Last edited:

Seriously? Very d-baggy thing to do.

Back