OCZ AGILITY 250GB 110$

Umm, if you were a small time reseller, wouldnt you just buy your whole stock yourself and restock them at a later date when prices are "normal" again ?

It's OCZ taking the shit on this, unless it's just some publicity stunt.

If the pricing is from the supplier then it is technically not a pricing error. Basically they are priced at cost and that is the price OCZ is giving to the companies.

If the companies are saying it is a pricing error and then emailing people and saying they are canceling orders because they are "out of stock" then they are lying to their customers.

If they want to say it is a pricing error that is fine with me, but due to the fact they are claiming they are out of stock they are catching themselves in a lie.

I have no problem giving them a bad rating since they are basically lying to their customers.

It was probably a distributor who is responsible for this fiasco, not OCZ directly. No reason to blame them.

I still hold firm in my stance that if OCZ were paying attention they would learn a lot. Hell, if they priced these drives even at $200 they would sell like frickin' hot cakes.

I still hold firm in my stance that if OCZ were paying attention they would learn a lot. Hell, if they priced these drives even at $200 they would sell like frickin' hot cakes.

I don't think anyone would argue with you there. But OCZ is probably losing money at $0.50/GB.

I don't think anyone would argue with you there. But OCZ is probably losing money at $0.50/GB.

even if they weren't, they dont want a race to the bottom.

thats why they got out of the DRAM market.

so many players pushed the prices down there was little to no money being made.

not that me and my 12 gigs are complaining.

Yeah and go out of business.

I still havent got refunded by paypal ,but it will.

This fiasco deserves a Hitler video!
Anyone want to make one?

Back