Nvidia Titan V

hmm zpool takes 5% auto exchange + 2% pool fee or something like that, what you mine that you see as the top line, ya won't get all of that, cause not all coins are being sold in exchanges immediately, that is what the coin maturity is, But eventually you will get those coins that aren't sold immediately too.

The people that are saying that its 20%, they don't understand what coin maturity is lol, they just compare their top mining line with their payout and think Zpool is cheating them.

It's not "20%" but behind that abstraction and fog, zpool is absofuckinglutely stealing shares. Same with MPH and the clown that owns it. Devoting your GPU power to either of those multipools is a commitment to lost revenue.

It's not "20%" but behind that abstraction and fog, zpool is absofuckinglutely stealing shares. Same with MPH and the clown that owns it. Devoting your GPU power to either of those multipools is a commitment to lost revenue.

Look yeah its more then Nicehash, I agree but end of the day you are still making more than nicehash.

They make money on the exchange of coins, which we can do that too, but its kinda of a pain to do if you start looking at something like 80 different coins lol. Unless someone makes an exchange like etrade for crypto, this is the next best thing for now.

For MPH, mining directly to a coin and wallet as in no exchanges - they are damn good. Counting up my ETN/day coins delivered they take almost nothing! Going through all the exchanges I think becomes beyond their control but does give you a great convenience to get coins at a higher rate then trying to mine them directly. You will incur exchange fees plus pool fees which for MPH is low. So one just has to be smart what they are mining as in do some real work for the best payoff.

Noko you mean mining like something like Ethash?

If you look on MPH or nicehash they do a good job of explaining where you will get hit with fees. For MPH it's when you withdraw from the wallet on the site and as long as you keep the withdrawals infrequent (~1% per transaction) you should be okay. I'm not sure if noko maybe doesn't auto-exchange into a single coin and just manages it himself, that would certainly be a bit more management required.

Wow is it just me or has mining alt coins profit dropped off a cliff?

Wow is it just me or has mining alt coins profit dropped off a cliff?

last two days yeah its down, today it went back up some. last two days how ever 50% drop! Today, recovered to prior to the drop.

Bitcoin has lowered quite a bit in value and another exchange I think was hacked.

not that, this morning, from 2 to 9 am I have already made 1k, which by end of this day if it continues, that is 3k to 4k, which is much higher than normal. Buyers of other altcoins were not there the last two days.

hah ya I'm done with mining with my V, not worth it even with free electricity. Had it running last night on zpool24h for 10 hours and made a whooping $1.50. Supposedly zpool needs .02 BTC for payout, so I'd need to mine like a month for a payout lol. ahaspool wasn't much better. Mining is only for people with hundreds of cards.

hah ya I'm done with mining with my V, not worth it even with free electricity. Had it running last night on zpool24h for 10 hours and made a whooping $1.50. Supposedly zpool needs .02 BTC for payout, so I'd need to mine like a month for a payout lol. ahaspool wasn't much better. Mining is only for people with hundreds of cards.

Either you're doing something wrong or the V just isn't working for mining. If you just had a 1080ti you can make ~5/day or more if power cost you nothing.

something is seriously wrong, even on nicehash ya can get 5 to 6 bucks a day on a 1080ti. PM your batch file when ya get a chance.

Not necessarily. I've got nine cards going currently, and even in the last couple of days, I'm still making about $30 a day (worth of BTC), just having them work for Nicehash. $30 a day works out to $900 a month. I suspect I could improve that a little bit by using something like AwesomeMiner.

I would think there ought to be more profitable mining pools to use a Titan V with. My 1080Tis are making about $5 or $6 a day each on NiceHash. I'd expect a Titan V to easily surpass that.

The problem is what the miners benchmark what I should bet paid and what actually ends up in my zpool/ahashpool wallet is two totally different things. It's like half. For double digit dollar per day I'd have my $5K computer run 24/7 to mine but not for single digit/day dollar figures.

something is seriously wrong, even on nicehash ya can get 5 to 6 bucks a day on a 1080ti. PM your batch file when ya get a chance.

Razor I don't see the attachment part of PM, I may be blind. I'll just post em here:

zpool24hr:
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.4.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0' -SelGPUCC '0' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 30 -Wallet 1B7yZU9xDuxCu2n1XmjTtc6DwT7zXhneDt -Location US -ActiveMinerGainPct 3 -PoolName zpool24hr -WorkerName ID=NemosMiner-v2.4 -Type nvidia -Algorithm sha256, quark, qubit, neoscrypt, keccak, blake2s, x17, m7m, timetravel, x11, hsr, sib, phi, x11evo, bitcore, c11, yescrypt, skunk, blakecoin, polytimos, nist5, lyra2v2, groestl, x14, tribus, x13, skein, myr-gr, lbry -Donate 0

ahashpool24hr
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NemosMiner-v2.4.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0' -SelGPUCC '0' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -interval 300 -Wallet 1B7yZU9xDuxCu2n1XmjTtc6DwT7zXhneDt -Location US -ActiveMinerGainPct 3 -PoolName ahashpool24hr -WorkerName ID=NemosMiner-v2.4 -Type nvidia -Algorithm phi,skein,x17,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,blake2s,skunk -Donate 0

I bounce between the regular and 24hr and it doesn't seem to make much difference. Same for the interval number.

The problem is what the miners benchmark what I should bet paid and what actually ends up in my zpool/ahashpool wallet is two totally different things. It's like half. For double digit dollar per day I'd have my $5K computer run 24/7 to mine but not for single digit/day dollar figures.
Try a different pool. It sounds like the pool you're using is either being stingy or is too small to win enough blocks to actually pay out.

Like I said, my 1080 Tis are making three times what you're making with that pool just using Nicehash. I doubt you're going to make $10+ a day with a single card right now, even if it's a Titan V, but you should be doing better than $1.50.

Here is a screen shot of the miner I just loaded:

ahash.jpg

http://www.zpool.ca/?address=1B7yZU9xDuxCu2n1XmjTtc6DwT7zXhneDt

I get a ton of "immature" status. On both zpool and ahashpool. On the above zpool wallet link look at the last 24 hours balance, each 4th digit after the decimal is roughly $1. So in the last ten hours of mining while I slept I made like $1 haha.

I guess it comes down to why is the figure of usd/day from the benchmark have absolutely nothing to do with what actually shows on the pool. It's actually worse than 50%, it's like 30% of the benchmark. I may be a noob at mining but this doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
hmm nothing wrong there in your batch files, what I would do is try to mine a coin directly and see what ya get. Something like neoscrypt. DL or copy CCminer klaust to another folder. The batch file should look something like this.

Echo off
c:\somewhere\ccminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mypool -O myusername:mypassword -a neoscrypt
pause

Based on the pool ya select there will be a bitcoin address in there somewhere. The pool pages will give ya the exact parameters for the batch file.

I would try nanopool or suprnova, they are pretty large so pool luck should be better there. Wallet wise use bittrex addresses or cryptopia, both are good exchanges, they take a bit more upfront but still not bad, service is really good at both of them.

You don't get the benefits of auto exchanging to BTC but you should get almost the same amount of BTC once ya do the exchange yourself on the exchange.

Your immature to sent to exchange ratio should be around 50%. If you are getting less than that, there is a problem with mining. So let say you are mining rate you get 1 btc per day, the amount sent to the exchange should be .5 or there abouts.

Last edited:
Noko you mean mining like something like Ethash?
Yes, just mine a cone, no exchange, straight to a wallet.

Currently with NiceHash - it changes a lot - 2x 1080Ti is bringing in. $8.50 :shy:, earlier it was around $10. I will probably start mining Pirl in the near future. Last month one 1080 Ti was brining in $10+. So yes around 50% drop.

Downloaded NiceHash V2.0.1.10 - Beta (was using .09 Beta previously)

It used previous benchmarks except one but ran through a prolong optimization phase. Anyways for the last hour I am not making $12.09 up from the previous ~$9.

Volta might not work with it, haven't paid much attention to the nicehash miner but its worth a try.

Yup, checked. Volta does not work with Nicehash. I'm beginning to think Volta doesn't play well with mining in general. Last thing I'll try is mining the coin directly.

I make aboutb $15-20/day w 2 1080ti. A titan V should come close.

I really think its the coins with miners that haven't been updated for Titan V yet that is hurting him more than anything else. hard to say at this point though.

With Nicehash making a pretty consistent $12/day, 2 1080ti’sprevent the worthless coins from wasting time. Use what to mine to decide what algorithms to use.

About the same with 2 Fe’s

I am doing 5 a day using nicehash.
It will vary, even throughout the day. Go to whattomine.com, plug in 1080ti’s, look at the top three algorithms, in Nishhash under hardware for version 2 uncheck all except the top thee algorithms.

Fixed again

I have a media center box with a 970 that I never intended for mining that has been mining nonstop aside from watching some movies or large screen gaming for the last 18 months. I'm almost at the point where I might stop mining on it and just let it be a media center box again. But it's almost like that last monologue from kill bill 1, where he's talking about about superman. . .so my 970s alter ego is a family living room media box. A reliable movie streamer, game player, and music purveyor.

2zqf0x5.jpg

Back