Nvidia is preparing something SUPER

1680Ti for under $700??????please??????now??????

Oooooh - they're gonna put the X in PhysX!

nVidiaKiss.png

Last edited:
Just wait. These pieces of shit will ship in the second half of 2019 and not have HDMI 2.1 support because we have to hang onto your precious fucking G-Sync scam for as long as possible.

And don't even fucking link that stupid Linus shill video about G-Sync. HDMI 2.1 made it irrelevant.

I don't see a lot of devices supporting HDMI 2.1 yet. But man when monitors and video cards do Freesync and Gsync will be meaningless.

I don't see a lot of devices supporting HDMI 2.1 yet. But man when monitors and video cards do Freesync and Gsync will be meaningless.

G-Sync will still be the best you can get, and FreeSync will still be a tossup. Some FreeSync displays will be indistinguishable and some will be plagued with issues, the result of letting manufacturers just do what they want.

[and personally I'd have preferred that AMD kept tighter control of FreeSync....]

Kinda thinking it's about time for a new Tegra chip.

I think everyone is. Let's get a Super Shield TV box, or a Nintendo Switch Super.

Hell, make it a Super Nintendo Switch/Shield set top box. I wouldn't even think twice about dropping $400+ on that.

I'm guessing it's a halo card -- titan X super duper edition

Just wait. These pieces of shit will ship in the second half of 2019 and not have HDMI 2.1 support because we have to hang onto your precious fucking G-Sync scam for as long as possible.

And don't even fucking link that stupid Linus shill video about G-Sync. HDMI 2.1 made it irrelevant.
I see you still complaining about HDMI 2.1 from last year.

True but I just find it interesting that person complains Nvidia doesn't supports it but doesn't put much effort complaining about AMD as well.

I've given AMD more guff than anyone. AMD's been such shit I don't even buy their products.

They haven't even been competitive enough performance wise to consider.

New Nvidia X69 CPU architecture, 69FPS handbrake encoding for only $6969

serious: probably just the ram refreshed 20xx cards?

Nvidia is announcing something, probably at COMPUTEX

What could it be?

I don't think its a video card, but I do think its gaming related. Maybe the SheildTV succesor that was rumored a while back?

Pretty let down from Nvidia at Computex, I get Nvidia does it own thing when they release new stuff but throwing Super clip and seeing what was announce at Computex just made me shrug.

Ampere on 7nm incoming?
Yeah. For sure. All new Ampere line 7nm+ EUV ready for sale Friday.

Seems to be a new Qadro line for laptops and better 2070/2060 GPU on par with A series and 16Ghz GDDR6 upgrade.

A new version of G-Sync that will only work on yet to be released monitors that will be Super expensive.

And a new version of PhysX that will only work with the new cards that support the new version of G-Sync and only if you have one of the new Super expensive G-Sync 2.0 monitors.

How about a 2080Ti Ultra - full 4608 number of shaders, plus faster DDR 6?
Price reduction of the 2080Ti to $999

Kinda makes the Titan RTX obsolete but then again the better drivers and a price reduction as well could help. To me that would be interesting and more inline what the prices should be this round.

As for this generation from both AMD and Nvidia - Yawn!

it'ssssssssss A super car 1600Hp, cost more then a house, can be yours for the low low payments equal to the price of a 2800ti for 5-7 years.

Don't be a fool buy the car and be cool.... *Free RTX leather jacket not included*

it'ssssssssss A super car 1600Hp, cost more then a house, can be yours for the low low payments equal to the price of a 2800ti for 5-7 years.

Don't be a fool buy the car and be cool.... *Free RTX leather jacket not included*
More like 50-70 years. Even then it would still be a steal.

How about a 2080Ti Ultra - full 4608 number of shaders, plus faster DDR 6?
Price reduction of the 2080Ti to $999

Kinda makes the Titan RTX obsolete but then again the better drivers and a price reduction as well could help. To me that would be interesting and more inline what the prices should be this round.

As for this generation from both AMD and Nvidia - Yawn!

Why would NVIDIA kill their RTX Titan (4608:288:96:576:72)?

Why would NVIDIA kill their RTX Titan (4608:288:96:576:72)?

One argument could be that they've sold all of the Titans that they think they can sell, i.e. sales have dropped off a cliff. Would give them a marketing excuse to put out a 'new' high-end product.

Not good reasons, I don't think- if they wanted to give their sales numbers a kick all they'd need to do is drop prices and inject some marketing. But those aren't mutually exclusive either.

Back