Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti Official Performance Charts Leaked

Note on this: only if your eyes are crap. Which I assume is most people, but I'm sitting pretty far back with 31.5" at 4k and I can see individual pixels.

That's not to say that aliasing would bother me; I don't game on the screen, and personally I'd prefer something in the 35" range for 4k gaming as well, but not until there's a panel actually worth upgrading to.
How do we know you can actually see an individual pixel on a 4K screen? Proof?

I’m glad you and the other 97 people on this planet enjoy it but that doesn’t make my comment wrong:

I didn't say it was technically wrong. I said it was an unwarranted dig at a great game. A pointless, useless, negative remark. I want to see AotS benches. Or benches in any game that's > 0.2x as good.

I didn't say it was technically wrong. I said it was an unwarranted dig at a great game. A pointless, useless, negative remark. I want to see AotS benches. Or benches in any game that's > 0.2x as good.

That's your opinion. I think it fucking sucks. Pure and simple crap.

Note on this: only if your eyes are crap. Which I assume is most people, but I'm sitting pretty far back with 31.5" at 4k and I can see individual pixels.

That's not to say that aliasing would bother me; I don't game on the screen, and personally I'd prefer something in the 35" range for 4k gaming as well, but not until there's a panel actually worth upgrading to.

Sorry it was meant as a sort of contradiction, I really should edit it to make more sense...….LoL

if you continue later I explain to beat what the eye is capable of you would need a 27inch 8k monitor @2feet , but I agree with you, 4k is only really excellent when you use it to increase PPI, for an HDTV I think its self defeating to increase the resolution while increasing the panel size as the further you would need to sit back not to see pixels, If you want the movie theater experience buy a projector, even then I imagine the next step will be 21:9 in a few years to make everybody go out and buy a new TV again.

Personally - dream monitor - 43inch Curved 4k ultrawide IPS HDR1000 4:4:4 chroma 120htz Gsync Monitor at the $800-1200 price range....I'll be waiting a while. 3-5years maybe.

Is it just DF-1 or people expect 2x performance for twice the price?

Vega 64 isn't twice as fast as a 580. But 58 FPS is a lot better than 34 at 4K. Or 59 at 1440p vs 44.

980 Ti was more powerful than a 970 but not an easy 2x. It was much more expensive.

Is it just DF-1 or people expect 2x performance for twice the price?

Vega 64 isn't twice as fast as a 580. But 58 FPS is a lot better than 34 at 4K. Or 59 at 1440p vs 44.

980 Ti was more powerful than a 970 but not an easy 2x. It was much more expensive.

Everyone has different standards on what qualifies as value. The question is always how sour or bitter you want to be when it doesn't meet your standard.
For each person that thinks the 2080 Ti is a ripoff, someone else is certain it's great value.

Personally, as a user I think it's bad value but as a developer, oh man, where to start....

Back