Hi,
I have a 5.1 surround sound system for my pc. Only problem is, all the speakers are sitting infront of me on my desk and it feels like 3.1. This is because i dont have anything behind to put speakers on. Since this is the case, I have seriously been thinking about getting a 5.1 headset. Only problem is which one. I dont want 3d simulation headset, but the real 5.1 like the Zalman 5.1 or the LTB 5.1, both which I have been searching and reading reviews about. Everyone gets different results. One guys gives them 1 outta 5 and says they're awful, other says that their the best thing he has ever heard. So I'm pretty confused right now as of which Headset to get (not just these, I would like if you have reccomendations of others that you might find better). So this is basically my problem. All I do is play counter strike cz, so knowing where the other guy is, is critical. I'm Cal-i
Thanks for your help in advance.
I have a 5.1 surround sound system for my pc. Only problem is, all the speakers are sitting infront of me on my desk and it feels like 3.1. This is because i dont have anything behind to put speakers on. Since this is the case, I have seriously been thinking about getting a 5.1 headset. Only problem is which one. I dont want 3d simulation headset, but the real 5.1 like the Zalman 5.1 or the LTB 5.1, both which I have been searching and reading reviews about. Everyone gets different results. One guys gives them 1 outta 5 and says they're awful, other says that their the best thing he has ever heard. So I'm pretty confused right now as of which Headset to get (not just these, I would like if you have reccomendations of others that you might find better). So this is basically my problem. All I do is play counter strike cz, so knowing where the other guy is, is critical. I'm Cal-i