NEC 23" 1080p eIPS $170 shipped

Would this or the 23" Dell IPS monitor be a better purchase?

wow excellent deal. its 168 shipped though ;)

also does pivot. excellent

damn mods are so picky! 2$ really 2$ and you post that!! :D

Wow this is smoking, unless you are holding out for the new version being released imminently. This is a very decent IPS monitor.

damn mods are so picky! 2$ really 2$ and you post that!! :D

i'm not picky. just saying the price was wrong :p ;)

the nec website shows it has 75hz but everywhere its sold says 60hz. which is it?

that's a great price, don't know if i want to use this gaming though since it has a 14ms response time.

NIce deal...Hmm, this or the Asus VH236H 120Hz panel? Mainly gonna be used for gaming and little photo work. Coming from a Dell 2005FPW.

I just picked up a Dell U2211h for $200 off of eBay because I couldn't justify spending over $200 for the U2311h -- too bad this was a few days late! (Ah well, I don't feel too cheated, as far as I could tell the U2211h was just like these accept smaller, and still a good price).

Here's a nice (and fairly short) review at FlatpanelsHD for the NEC monitor if anyone was interested in a second opinion (the review linked earlier was much more in-depth).

I mean seriously, at this price you all can't compare this monitor to any monitor.
Just click buy.

There's going to be few that will say, "Awww they sold out and I just was going to buy one."

I mean seriously, at this price you all can't compare this monitor to any monitor.
Just click buy.

There's going to be few that will say, "Awww they sold out and I just was going to buy one."

14ms response :(

doh!! where was this yesterday when I had the extra cash...spent my money on freaking furniture gayness!!

14ms response :(

I have learned that you can't compare the response time between panel types. My 8ms Dell VA panel has less blur than my 1 year old Samsung TN with 2ms GtG.

This is probably on par with a 5ms GtG TN panel in terms of response, but with much better quality in every other aspect.

Wow this is an amazing price. I bought one during the last Newegg sale for $240. Like others have said, if you've been even remotely thinking about one of these then buy it. This price almost makes me want to buy 2 more :D

Ack!

I have 3x2209wa panels. Should I try to sell them off? If I sold them for $150 each, that's be a $60 upgrade. That's pretty cheap. On the other hand, I'd really like a single 30".

fack. I just received my alienware aw2310 and the size and aspect is pissing me off. I have it sitting next to my 1920x1200 24 inch benq and it feels tooo tiny. But damn this for $170 aaaand this will be the first IPS panel I would have ever owned. I don't even need to think about it, ordered!

If anyone got extras and is willing to resell please let me know. I need a cheap panel with decent color accuracy for my parents (their Samsung is dieing).

buy.com took the item down

nvm u guys found out./... I couldnt get an order in on time. FAIL

I had 3 in my cart. Thanks for taking the temptation away. I knew that deal wouldn't last long.

Oh well. I'll save my money for a 30"

They are still in stock here for $184+sh... not that much more.... good price for 23" IPS panels, wow!

I followed this link and it said $167! Very nice if any of you still wanted to pick one up (it is the same panel, yah?)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They are still in stock here for $184+sh... not that much more.... good price for 23" IPS panels, wow!

Awesome monitor, I use these at work (NEC Anyways, not sure if they are the same model but they are 23/24 at work) Definitely bright and vivid compared to Samsung.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...rds=B002LARVYK&url=search-alias%3Delectronics

Actually this is nice if you can get it delivered to a state that doesn't tax (i.e. where Amazon doesn't have some physical presence). So I live in NY (taxed) but my parents are in MA (not taxed). Bought two of them.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back